Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v2| Next: Fri May 18 | vs Oak| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Anderson vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Their pop fly that drops in ends up in a double and eventually a run. Our pop fly that drops in ends with Solarte getting thrown out by 10 feet and possibly hurt on the play.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I know Buck and Tabler take a lot of heat for how they call games around here, earlier in the game today they were talking about how Biagini was telling them he hits a wall in the 5th inning.

Good information based on how the top of the 5th is unfolding.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
He is not a starter. Most of the time he can't even complete 5 innings. Gimme a break, Jays.

What other options do they have? Stroman is hurt. Garcia is hurt.

Biagini is the guy with the most major league experience they have at Triple A.

I think we should all get used to Biagini being a starter. Once they trade Happy and Estrada (although, with this ass-hat management, who knows what they'll do), they're going to need someone to pitch those innings.

Do they have any young guys at Triple A that might muscle Biagini out of that role?

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
What other options do they have? Stroman is hurt. Garcia is hurt.

Biagini is the guy with the most major league experience they have at Triple A.

I think we should all get used to Biagini being a starter. Once they trade Happy and Estrada (although, with this ass-hat management, who knows what they'll do), they're going to need someone to pitch those innings.

Do they have any young guys at Triple A that might muscle Biagini out of that role?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

???

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
wow a sweep in the works to Oakland and at home-yikes

Overall, this is probably the best thing that could happen to this team. I was dreading the possibility of this group being three or four games above .500 at the deadline and giving the clowns in the front office an excuse to keep it together and get nothing for all the pending free agents.

We're close to crossing the "there is no doubt this team sucks" threshold, which should leave management no option. Although, with those dolts in charge, they are just as likely to try and load up on bargain veterans to make a run.

Reactions: trellaine201

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm shocked that Buck and Pat managed to have a conversation about classic 3rd basemen that didn't include Buck forcefully inserting George Brett into the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad