Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v2| Next: Fri May 18 | vs Oak| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Anderson vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
New series, new thread (also the old one was in the 990s and though we no longer need to stop threads at a thousand, I don't see the sense in preserving a single GDT all year long and forcing people to wade through 100+ pages when GDT discussion rarely has much continuity from game to game or series to series.)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Can we fire Kevin Barker into the sun and bring back Cliff Floyd full time? I feel like there's already tension between the sensible/intellectual Siddall and the more intangibles/feel Barker, and I just felt like Floyd meshed better with the panel and had some interesting things to say.

Reactions: Ispeedatnight

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Can we fire Kevin Barker into the sun and bring back Cliff Floyd full time? I feel like there's already tension between the sensible/intellectual Siddall and the more intangibles/feel Barker, and I just felt like Floyd meshed better with the panel and had some interesting things to say.

Cliff works for the MLB Network too.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Donaldson moves to 1st. I've been wondering about the potential of that if he extends here, having him move to 1st when Vlad is ready to come up. Bit of a shaky start though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->