Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v2| Next: Fri May 18 | vs Oak| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Anderson vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
12 wins already. It took 32 games to do that last season (May 8).

For those watching on a mobile device, was there a casting function part of the video player to chromecast or cast to a smart tv?

I love baseball...on the tv.
How to watch on TV
1. Download the Facebook video app on your TV or streaming device and search for "MLB Live"
2. Or stream the game from your phone to a TV on the same Wi-Fi network by tapping the TV icon

Blue Jays host Royals exclusively on Facebook

Angels/Jays on May 24 will be on Facebook.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I know how to get rid of the comments but is there a way to remove the close captioning. I am very grateful to not be deaf but I find it distracting

A little late, but if you weren’t able to solve this may help for next time.
I had the captions when I muted my iPhone which I had connected to the tv screen, but when I turned the sound up one level the captions went away. I don’t know if that’s an iOS Facebook app deal or not but it worked for me.

I enjoyed the FB broadcast once I got some of the kinks worked out.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
12 wins already. It took 32 games to do that last season (May 8).

How to watch on TV
1. Download the Facebook video app on your TV or streaming device and search for "MLB Live"
2. Or stream the game from your phone to a TV on the same Wi-Fi network by tapping the TV icon

Blue Jays host Royals exclusively on Facebook

Angels/Jays on May 24 will be on Facebook.

I use a little digital av adaptor

552351-apple-s-digital-av-adapter.png

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Facebook worked great with Chromecast too. I just streamed it from my phone.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Haha does anyone else think Morales may have gotten thrown out if Gregorius got to that?

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Was Morales at 3rd, Diaz at 2nd, and Gurriel at 1st the first time we've had three Cubans on the bases?

First time in baseball history, perhaps?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Shush. He's a Yankee Megastar. Just like every other big time Yankee prospect ever. Joba Chamberlain, Jesus Montero, Phil Hughes... Kings among men all.
Earlier this season the YES Network panel was saying he'll be a Hall of Famer and the only person who would prevent it from happening is himself.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
"The Yankees saw something in Gregorius when he was with the Diamondbacks and thought he could be a good player."

Yeah, Pat. It's called "he was a highly touted prospect and considered a good future starter when he was with Arizona." He's off to a stupid-crazy-good start so far in a small sample, but so is Luke Maile. Every year prior with the Yankees, he's been what he should've been expected to be: A good defensive shortstop with a league-average-ish bat (that suddenly produces a crazy # of HRs). Let's not go nuts and pretend that New York are geniuses for finding some scrub nobody SS in some team's system and turning him into a mega-star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad