Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v2| Next: Fri May 18 | vs Oak| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Anderson vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Teo is a man.

I decided to take a peek at the batted ball data on FG, and him and Maile haven't made any soft contact yet on their balls in play.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
For a brief moment I thought that may have been a cycle. Boo hoo 2 singles instead of a double.

Teoscar better never visit the wonderful city of Buffalo again

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That was fun. TBH I was rooting for anything except a double play. I REALLY want to see a cycle.

And the the love of god use Mayza now

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Hernandez is useless, get him to Buffalo ASAP. He can’t even blame his no cycle on slow Tellez like Jansen can

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
Rex hurdler sure gushed about the blue jays today. it was a nice to hear compliments expecially from a royals writer. usually it was just hate on JB JD Edwin stro. for hot takes and what not. seemed to really like the make up of our team

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Yeah I don't mind these guys at all. Is that Cliff Floyd?

Yea I think it was, and Guthrie in the booth as well.

Just finished the game, I thought the interface sucked but I enjoyed it. Not sure if I'd like it everyday but it was more pleasant than expected....even with the blowout and all.

The facebook stream is annoying to watch on but the guys in the booth were great IMO.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
For those watching on a mobile device, was there a casting function part of the video player to chromecast or cast to a smart tv?

I love baseball...on the tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad