GDT: 2018 Training Camp Part 5 | Locally Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The 4th line would be better if ZAR was playing on the 4th line. I really think they need to limit Cullen's games this year, but I really don't think they're going to do that. Cullen should be a healthy scratch for at least a fourth of the season to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Another glove non save...letang lost his brain this period after having it secured in the first....

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Ah...good Letang is back...it’s very dizzying when to bounce back and forth between his split personality

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
In no way did Borque blame Sprong. He explained what Sprong did, and how Letang messed up the pass.

It was kind of the way he said it. "Sprong blew the zone"

And yeah, another goal glove-side on Murray... :sarcasm:

Yeah what Randy said. It didn't seem like he was just saying as a matter of fact, it was almost like "Sprong blew the zone so Letang had to try to get it to him".

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I love JJ's boxing out. One thing he does very well.

JJ has been really good tonight. He was good for a lot of the preseason already, but he looks especially good tonight.

sometimes I feel like folks are looking to be upset, but maybe I'm just naive?

It just sounded like Bourque was blaming him instead of just saying what Sprong did. The way he said it made it seem like Sprong did something wrong, it was unnecessary to say it like that.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad