GDT: 2018 Training Camp Part 5 | Locally Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Holy god Kessel what a shot. It looks like whatever was bothering his wrist is good now.

What was Buffalo doing there? You're really going to give Kessel, who has one of the best shots in all of hockey, that shot?

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
The boys look ready to me. I liked the zone time from the 4th line. And Phil Kessel is still Phil Kessel, sorry Emp. Maybe tomorrow he won't be Phil Kessel.

Oleksiak continues to not be as good as Juuso.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Ha ha ha Phil ...that was funny..,maybe the Sabres were confused who 81 was out there...thought it was Dumo or something...just let him shoot the puck with space

Reactions: Peat

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Yeah, the only player who didn't really have a good period was Oleksiak in that period. He wasn't bad, he was just....meh. I only noticed him whenever he was out of position it seemed like. Sprong was bad to start, but he rebounded very nicely. Simon looked good the entire period and Brassard looked really good. The 2nd line was clicking, too.

I actually thought the top line was kinda meh too, but it's probably because I'm expecting too much out of them.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Brassard and Letang are 2 guys really standing out in this period. Playing exceptionally well.

I hope @Scandale du Jour gets to watch, this is like his dream. French-Canadian dominance.

The difference in Brassard now he's adjusted and fit... jesus.

Yeah, the only player who didn't really have a good period was Oleksiak in that period. He wasn't bad, he was just....meh. I only noticed him whenever he was out of position it seemed like. Sprong was bad to start, but he rebounded very nicely. Simon looked good the entire period and Brassard looked really good. The 2nd line was clicking, too.

I actually thought the top line was kinda meh too, but it's probably because I'm expecting too much out of them.

No, I'd agree, they haven't really held onto the puck and got anything happening yet, they've been chasing and dumping more so far. Very noticeable when the other lines are really ticking and you've got all the dmen having a merry old time skating around Buffalo's zone.

Also, I know everyone's said it, but don't just let Kessel tee it up for a solid 10 seconds in front of your goal you dweebs :laugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I hope @Scandale du Jour gets to watch, this is like his dream. French-Canadian dominance.

Brass looks really good and aggressive. He talked about it during the offseason. If he gets a couple lucky bounces and that confidence hits.... it will be amazing.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Riikola made some smart pinches and carried the puck behind the Sabres net. He is really smooth.
Johnson looked pretty good and provided some physicality.
Cullen was kind of invisible not good or bad.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
cant watch tonight but enjoying all the positive posts :)

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

No, I'd agree, they haven't really held onto the puck and got anything happening yet, they've been chasing and dumping more so far. Very noticeable when the other lines are really ticking and you've got all the dmen having a merry old time skating around Buffalo's zone.

Also, I know everyone's said it, but don't just let Kessel tee it up for a solid 10 seconds in front of your goal you dweebs :laugh:

Unfortunately not able the watch. Refreshing to thread for updates. Glad my boys are doing great ;)

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Sabres are barely icing an nhl line and one middle pairing D...their best players aren’t playing...if the Pens can’t win this going away, the effort will have been embarrassing...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Letang loves to try to beat Murray...not the first time unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->