GDT: 2018 Training Camp Part 5 | Locally Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The Penguins 2nd PP unit is better than their 1st PP unit

Did I miss something? I'm confused for why Bourque is fawning about Simon there.

Also lol at the Penguins broadcast, they're too busy showing pictures of who scored to show the next goal.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Brassard needs extra love, though. He drew the penalty and was awesome then finishes a GREAT touch pass by Jake. And that's such a Jake play. 90% of the NHLers flub it but dude has hands of gold. Nice little touch pass through someone and Brass scores.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Penguins 2nd PP unit is better than their 1st PP unit

Did I miss something? I'm confused for why Bourque is fawning about Simon there.

Because the coaching staff loves Simon and hates Sprong...Bourque is a company man and he just repeats this stuff, even though Simon has had some dreadful passes this game to no one or the Sabres...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Simon with a nice set up.

That wasn't Simon who made that pass, that was Guentzel.

Because the coaching staff loves Simon and hates Sprong...Bourque is a company man and he just repeats this stuff, even though Simon has had some dreadful passes this game to no one or the Sabres...

No, it's not a problem of "Simon sucks!" or anything, I was just confused for why Bourque was freaking out about him there. I didn't notice him doing any extraordinary play or anything.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Dirty PP goal. I'd love to know whether Cullen's goal was dirty, but, you know, great moment to show me Brassard's face.

Reactions: Andy99

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I don't have the game on, but my phone keeps going off. So I assume the Pens are lighting the lamp.

(checks the box score)

Yes, they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->