Post-Game Talk: 2018 Stanley Cup Champions @ Mojo's zone entries 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Do you think we actually had a hand in the decision or something? GMBM wanted Reirden.
Give me a break. I never said it was your decision but almost everyone here was calling for Trotzes head last year and wanted Reirden to replace him. Well you guys got your wish.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Give me a break. I never said it was your decision but almost everyone here was calling for Trotzes head last year and wanted Reirden to replace him. Well you guys got your wish.
So it’s game 4 and you’re certain the outcome will prove you right. Ok.

Also, we’re all Caps fans here, but you keep positioning yourself against “us guys” so I guess you’re not a Caps fan. Otherwise what’s with that?

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
You really that pissed that your boy trotz walked away? Also 4 games is a little early to judge a coach.
You guys judged Trotz after a record of 205-89-34. A Jack Adams trophy, 2 presidents trophies and a Stanley cup. You dont think Reirden has a chance to match that? BTW yes I am pissed that Trotz was forced out. And I am not judging Reirden on just 4 games. Last season he was given complete control of the defense and pk and it wasnt very good.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
You guys judged Trotz after a record of 205-89-34. A Jack Adams trophy, 2 presidents trophies and a Stanley cup. You dont think Reirden has a chance to match that? BTW yes I am pissed that Trotz was forced out. And I am not judging Reirden on just 4 games. Last season he was given complete control of the defense and pk and it wasnt very good.
Trotz chose to leave.

You mean last season when they won the Cup and everyone was praising their checking game? Gotcha.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Well that was ugly. Better play better next game or it could be double digits against.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
You obviously dont know what a troll is.

SadNegligibleArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Tell you what guys. I read countless posts last season about Trotz. Everyone wanted him burned at the stake even after all the success here. Then you guys should really have no issue for calling out the coach this season. Any of those people that were calling for the firing of Trotz dont have a leg to stand on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad