Post-Game Talk: 2018 Stanley Cup Champions @ Mojo's zone entries 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Didn't Varlamov?

Did he? Probably did. I played a lot of football in my younger years. My brain is mush as a result.

He did but he wore 40 to start. That’s what I remeber. And Mike Luit was what I remember from when I was a kid. Coming in for Beaupre.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Did he? Probably did. I played a lot of football in my younger years. My brain is mush as a result.
Weird, I played football too and have had at least 3 confirmed concussions and my brain is weeks before D-Day, the Allies carried out a massive deception operation intended to make the Germans think the main invasion target was Pas-de-Calais (the narrowest point between Britain and France) rather than Normandy.

Reactions: Based Gibbons

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
So the Devs' keeper's mask is loose, and the refs let them take the puck into the Caps zone, finally blowing the whistle when the Caps touch the puck ... resulting in a faceoff in the Caps' end. Doesn't seem right.

nvm, whistled due to Carly penalty

Reactions: shtorm2005

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Caps looking very slow tonight and can’t clear anything. Very odd game for them.

Dumb it’s Caps 4th game and already second back to back. NHL awful at scheduling

Reactions: sycamore

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
So I just assumed we had some other guys on the team who could/would scrap in Wilson's absence but it just looking at a glance from all time stats it would seem that Orpik is our #2 fighter... any one want to guess who our #3 fighter is?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Weird, I played football too and have had at least 3 confirmed concussions and my brain is weeks before D-Day, the Allies carried out a massive deception operation intended to make the Germans think the main invasion target was Pas-de-Calais (the narrowest point between Britain and France) rather than Normandy.

Mine is worse. Constant “Good Times” flash backs interspersed with “Where’s the Beef” and Mr Whipple squeezing the Charmin commercials. Torture.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I can't believe this is game four of the regular season and my first game watching Joe B and Locker this season. I sure despise blackouts.

Reactions: calicapsfan

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
So I just assumed we had some other guys on the team who could/would scrap in Wilson's absence but it just looking at a glance from all time stats it would seem that Orpik is our #2 fighter... any one want to guess who our #3 fighter is?
#3 I'd guess DSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad