Votes: 3 8.6%
  • i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
These head & shoulders ads with Virtanen are pretty ironic, his head doesn’t work and neither does his shoulder. Everything else in his tool kit is excellent however
What

Reactions: Hansen

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
These head & shoulders ads with Virtanen are pretty ironic, his head doesn’t work and neither does his shoulder. Everything else in his tool kit is excellent however

Damn you Hansen!

People in the library are now looking at me funny due to my loud chuckle. :D

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
God damn the potato gm articles must have rustled some jimmies in the front office for all these spring 2018 accounts to be commenting on it
More like it's just the same individual (or two) with lots of time on their hands. Probably doing during office hours in a public service job so they actually have the last laugh (they're getting paid by us [taxpayers dime] to have their 'fun').

pgj98m3

Jan 8, 2012
Speaking of jockstraps, did you know that a Venture Capitalist called me the other day asking if I was going to restart my business? He’s interested in supplying me capital.
Did he bundle it with some bridges and swampland????

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I was so depressed about how free agency went so I put on Netflix and caught up on some Bojack Horseman. Which made me more depressed. Now I'm on the couch typing this on my obnoxious wireless keyboard and clicking on things with my horrible wireless mouse while I drink beer.

I hope you all appreciate the sacrifices I make to be here.

Reactions: Pip

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Hey who killed the Vancouver media thread and why? It seems like Irfan Gaffar has landed in Roger Millions' spot in Calgary judging by the SN free agency coverage today. I guess this spells the end of the widely heralded 'Irf and Murph' duo that was so powerful here these past couple of years.

Murph must be sleeping better these days; Irf is a monster.

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
Translink's CEO makes $400k+ a year (got like a $100k raise from last year), yet we're hit up for more money with increased fares with no improved services. I hope if you're a transit user in this city that you contact them on social media & give them a piece of your mind instead of your wallet.

/rant

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Translink's CEO makes $400k+ a year (got like a $100k raise from last year), yet we're hit up for more money with increased fares with no improved services. I hope if you're a transit user in this city that you contact them on social media & give them a piece of your mind instead of your wallet.

/rant

You could give everyone a 25% pay cut and we'd still be forking over more in gas tax. Doesn't make their current salaries right, but cutting exec pay would amount to a mere drop in the bucket.

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
You could give everyone a 25% pay cut and we'd still be forking over more in gas tax. Doesn't make their current salaries right, but cutting exec pay would amount to a mere drop in the bucket.
A drop in the bucket would still help those living paycheque to paycheque....

Apparently theres transit police out there making $100k/year. Their salaries (all around) are ridiculous.

Reactions: racerjoe

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
This is what I was going to say.

Cutting the CEO's salary in half and cutting the fares by a proportional amount would result in like 1/100th of one penny based on the total ridership this year. Even if you rode the train or bus twice a day every day in 2018, you'd save about a quarter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad