• i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Honest question:

In terms of pain, which of the following do you think is the worst?

1) Getting bullied in school
2) Getting beat up in a fist fight?
3) Having some kind of biological pain (i.e. kidney stones, gallstones, etc.).
4) Being dumped.

I'm going to be honest. I've been a victim of all 4, but was able to overcome the first 3 quite easily. Being a minority in a small town, some guys tried to mess with me in school and so I stood up for myself and got into a fight. I earned respect and was never bullied again.

I've had my butt kicked in a fist fight as well. Hurt like a mother f***er but I was ok a couple days later. I had gallstones in 2014. The pain was incredible, but prescription meds (Oxy and morphine) helped me.

Break up pain however? I'll be honest - I was always a casual one night kind of guy during my teens, 20's, and early 30's. I think this was for a few reasons:

1) I wanted to be with as many women as possible.......for both the experience and perceived social respect that comes from hooking up.
2) I always knew I was emotionally weak and wouldn't be able to handle a break up very well. My best friend move away when I was 12 years old in 1993 (we had been friends since we were 3) and it broke me. Hence - I never actually had an LTR growing up. A part of me always suspected that I was weaker than most in this area.........and it looks like I was right.

Beat the living monkey piss out of me in a fight, and I'm not afraid (unless it's a professional fighter of some kind). Say verbally nasty things about me and my pain threshold is quite high for that as well.

Break up with me after a two year relationship.......and then start dating a guy one month later.

I have no pain threshold for that unfortunately. I have no answer. I'm hurting. Badly. Bovinderstan McHinduji has finally met his kryptonite. If anyone has any constructive advice for me on how I can overcome this unfamiliar pain, I will appreciate that very much. Thanks in advance broskis.

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Honest question:

4) Being dumped.

I'm going to be honest. I've been a victim of all 4, but was able to overcome the first 3 quite easily. Being a minority in a small town, some guys tried to mess with me in school and so I stood up for myself and got into a fight. I earned respect and was never bullied again.

I've had my butt kicked in a fist fight as well. Hurt like a mother ****er but I was ok a couple days later. I had gallstones in 2014. The pain was incredible, but prescription meds (Oxy and morphine) helped me.

Break up pain however? I'll be honest - I was always a casual one night kind of guy during my teens, 20's, and early 30's. I think this was for a few reasons:

1) I wanted to be with as many women as possible.......for both the experience and perceived social respect that comes from hooking up.
2) I always knew I was emotionally weak and wouldn't be able to handle a break up very well. My best friend move away when I was 12 years old in 1993 (we had been friends since we were 3) and it broke me. Hence - I never actually had an LTR growing up. A part of me always suspected that I was weaker than most in this area.........and it looks like I was right.

Beat the living monkey piss out of me in a fight, and I'm not afraid (unless it's a professional fighter of some kind). Say verbally nasty things about me and my pain threshold is quite high for that as well.

Break up with me after a two year relationship.......and then start dating a guy one month later.

I have no pain threshold for that unfortunately. I have no answer. I'm hurting. Badly. Bovinderstan McHinduji has finally met his kryptonite. If anyone has any constructive advice for me on how I can overcome this unfamiliar pain, I will appreciate that very much. Thanks in advance broskis.
Well i dont like you but everyone goes thru crap so hope ya pull thru. Probably just get over it like she did bub and thatll work

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Well i dont like you but everyone goes thru crap so hope ya pull thru. Probably just get over it like she did bub and thatll work

Hahaha thanks man.

And honestly - I do enjoy your posts a lot. Sorry if it comes across like I’m being a dick to you at times. I think you’re a tremendous asset to these boards due to the uniqueness that you bring.

Cheers and thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Honest question:

4) Being dumped.

I'll apologize right now for shoving you in a locker back in high school as well as "borrowing" your lunch money. But it wasn't me that gave you that atomic wedgie (it was y2k).:)

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I'll apologize right now for shoving you in a locker back in high school as well as "borrowing" your lunch money. But it wasn't me that gave you that atomic wedgie (it was y2k).:)

True story. One time I lost in a fight to a dude that was 6'2 160 lbs (that's big for a 9th grader). I was 5'10 120 lbs. I lasted about 30-40 seconds with him and landed some decent shots, but he was too much. He nailed me with a big right after his hand got free and I fell to the ground. I was semi-conscious. He then put his bum near my face and farted. How do you like dem apples.

member 290103

Honest question:

4) Being dumped.

I've had my butt kicked in a fist fight as well. Hurt like a mother ****er but I was ok a couple days later. I had gallstones in 2014. The pain was incredible, but prescription meds (Oxy and morphine) helped me.

LOL.

Reactions: GoTeamDom

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
I spent a week in Toronto, and honestly yes much more lively and vibrant than Vancouver. I can admit that it is is the centre of the hockey universe, very passionate fans.

member 290103

I am going out Friday night. Hitting the bar to chalk up some scores and earn that social respect that comes from hooking up.

NapDynamite_295Pyxurz.jpg

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I literally did that last friday, lmao drais got shutdown on friday because a massive scrap broke out in the lineup, police came and arrested some manz.
Just bar/club hopped the rest of the night, didn't get any notches but got a few numbers.

personally would much rather been in a relationship but i got tunnel vision for a girl rn and it's not going to happen so f*** it i guess

@Hindustan Smyl gave me some good advice this week so he ain't a bad guy <3

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I literally did that last friday, lmao drais got shutdown on friday because a massive scrap broke out in the lineup, police came and arrested some manz.
Just bar/club hopped the rest of the night, didn't get any notches but got a few numbers.

personally would much rather been in a relationship but i got tunnel vision for a girl rn and it's not going to happen so **** it i guess

@Hindustan Smyl gave me some good advice this week so he ain't a bad guy <3

Haha thanks dim Jim. Always a pleasure.

I’ve had a very rough two weeks but I’m starting to feel a lot better.

What has helped me greatly is taking responsibility for my own actions and idiocy and taking ownership. When a guy in his late 30’s is desperate for sex and is looking to hook up with a young 20’s girl that is desperate for love due to having daddy issues (father was very distant), things will eventually blow up in the guy’s face.

I’ll use this experience to learn from it and grow from it and dedicate the rest of my life towards having more noble intentions......in everything that I do.

I’m always happy to share my experiences for the entertainment of others, and for others to possibly relate to or learn from my errors.

DomY

Aug 11, 2008
Everyone should do themselves a favour and read the transcript of the Markus Naslund radio program that @SwedenCanada has prepared. Amazing insight from Naslund on his playing career and some of his teammates as well.

Should be mandatory reading for the younger crowd here who never had to endure the Keenan era.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
If Kawhi re-signs it’s the best trade in franchise history. If he doesn’t re-sign at least we go for it one last year then do a real rebuild. If he doesn’t play at all this year or only plays a handful of games it’s atrocious.

Lot of risk but it’s super ballsy which I like. DeRozan was a nice guy and one of the few stars to actually commit to the Raptors but he was one of the worst playoff chokers I’ve ever seen and we weren’t going anywhere with him. Still feel bad for him but then I remember he’s made $100million and plays a sport for a living instead of grinding away in an office for $60k a year.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
It has been brought to my attention that the "marquee" BB code is back.

~*~*~ That is all ~*~*~

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Honest question:

4) Being dumped.

I've been in a LTR for a long time now, but I've had my fair share of breakups. Alcohol and one nighters help.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
So I bit the bullet and shelled out the money to buy the Canon Powershot G7X Mark ii. Planning on vlogging my upcoming Eurotrip. Vienna (day trip to Bratislava), Prague (day trip to Pilsen), Berlin (day trip to Dresden or Leipzig...or even Potsdam), and Munich for Oktoberfest.

Anyone have experience vlogging? So far I have a 256GB Sandisk Extreme Pro memory card. I'm probably going to buy another one before I go. I won't be bringing a laptop so I'll be keeping all my footage on those two cards. Do you think that'll be enough for a 15 day trip? Filming in 1080p. I'm thinking I can get 3-4 hours of footage per day on those.

Anyone else on here do regular vlogging? I also bought the Fotopro UFO 2 tripod and love it. Much cheaper than the Joby Gorillapod's and basically does the same thing.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I've been in a LTR for a long time now, but I've had my fair share of breakups. Alcohol and one nighters help.

Thanks man.

I’ve been trying to avoid alcohol the last few years as I’ve been trying to clean up, but I ate a ton of junk these past two weeks (gained 4-5 lbs, lol).

I think I’ll start meeting women again for short term stuff. I was thinking about doing that for these past two weeks, but I couldn’t get her out of my mind and just felt too sad.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Thanks man.

I’ve been trying to avoid alcohol the last few years as I’ve been trying to clean up, but I ate a ton of junk these past two weeks (gained 4-5 lbs, lol).

I think I’ll start meeting women again for short term stuff. I was thinking about doing that for these past two weeks, but I couldn’t get her out of my mind and just felt too sad.

To be fair my advice on this probably isn't the best. But it worked for me.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver

I don’t know, I think things change. I am older now and just getting over someone and while the relationship wasn’t as long as others I was invested the most. I thought she was the one. I still won’t speak ill of her, she was amazing. No doubt I still lobve her. With others I did what you just said. Drank f***ed around.

I think everyone goes through that slutty time. With this one I really didn’t. I am as over her as I will ever be, and I didn’t do any of that. Maybe it is maturity, but I felt much more rational. I talked to friends and a councillor, all seemed to think I was well adjusted.

Anyway the point was just I think as time goes by we change how we deal. Maybe you need to drink and be slutty. Best way to get over someone is to get under someone. But we all deal differently. Know yourself and consentrate on yourself. @Hindustan Smyl things will get better.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I don’t know, I think things change. I am older now and just getting over someone and while the relationship wasn’t as long as others I was invested the most. I thought she was the one. I still won’t speak ill of her, she was amazing. No doubt I still lobve her. With others I did what you just said. Drank ****ed around.

I think everyone goes through that ****ty time. With this one I really didn’t. I am as over her as I will ever be, and I didn’t do any of that. Maybe it is maturity, but I felt much more rational. I talked to friends and a councillor, all seemed to think I was well adjusted.

Anyway the point was just I think as time goes by we change how we deal. Maybe you need to drink and be ****ty. Best way to get over someone is to get under someone. But we all deal differently. Know yourself and consentrate on yourself. @Hindustan Smyl things will get better.

Hey Racer,

That’s great advice man thank you for sharing your experience. I’d ‘like’ your post but I have too many infractions on here and don’t have that ability as of this writing.

I think what’s helped me these past two weeks as I’ve told a LOT of people about my situation. I did the exact opposite of bottling things up. I also took two personal leave days from work.

One thing about the girls here in China is that when they get into a relationship, they get VERY serious VERY quickly. After two months, my girl was telling me how she could see herself spending the rest of her life with me. It scared the living monkey piss out of me. But again - the onus was on me to be upfront with her and I didn’t do that.

I treated her extremely well and loved her, but I think she started to realise that the chances of me settling in China or going back to Canada or USA was slim to none, and that I was deadset on heading towards Saudi and UAE. Things slowly started to fall apart after that.

Lesson learned though.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Hey Racer,

That’s great advice man thank you for sharing your experience. I’d ‘like’ your post but I have too many infractions on here and don’t have that ability as of this writing.

I think what’s helped me these past two weeks as I’ve told a LOT of people about my situation. I did the exact opposite of bottling things up. I also took two personal leave days from work.

One thing about the girls here in China is that when they get into a relationship, they get VERY serious VERY quickly. After two months, my girl was telling me how she could see herself spending the rest of her life with me. It scared the living monkey piss out of me. But again - the onus was on me to be upfront with her and I didn’t do that.

I treated her extremely well and loved her, but I think she started to realise that the chances of me settling in China or going back to Canada or USA was slim to none, and that I was deadset on heading towards Saudi and UAE. Things slowly started to fall apart after that.

Lesson learned though.

I think as much as it hurts as long as you are learning and becoming a better person.

My ex told me I was the only thing in her life that made her happy. Love hurts, but it can also be worth it. As much as I hurt now, I don’t regret going for it. She was worth it... even if I only had her for a short time.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I don’t know, I think things change. I am older now and just getting over someone and while the relationship wasn’t as long as others I was invested the most. I thought she was the one. I still won’t speak ill of her, she was amazing. No doubt I still lobve her. With others I did what you just said. Drank ****ed around.

I think everyone goes through that ****ty time. With this one I really didn’t. I am as over her as I will ever be, and I didn’t do any of that. Maybe it is maturity, but I felt much more rational. I talked to friends and a councillor, all seemed to think I was well adjusted.

Anyway the point was just I think as time goes by we change how we deal. Maybe you need to drink and be ****ty. Best way to get over someone is to get under someone. But we all deal differently. Know yourself and consentrate on yourself. @Hindustan Smyl things will get better.

Very good advice.

I should also add that travel helps too. Sometimes just getting away from your situation and putting yourself in a completely foreign surrounding can help. It forces you to adjust so you don't hang on to certain habits and mannerisms. In 2011 after my breakup I went to Germany and that really helped me. Of course, a beautiful fraulein doesn't hurt either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->