Votes: 3 8.6%
  • i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
We're coming up on 20 years since then. I'm glad I was a little late to the party (RE: developing a motorsports kick) because seeing that live would have traumatized 8-year-old me

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
I've nearly been hit by a couple of cars making illegal right turns in the last 2 weeks. You think it'd be easy to get better signage put up for the safety of pedestrians...

The RCMP told me it's more of a City of Burnaby issue, I call the City of Burnaby: said it was more of a traffic issue that the Burnaby RCMP should deal with. I just called the RCMP to clarify & they told me to go back to the city.

Moral of the story: Both are unbelievably useless & im thinking of making my own sign now because both felt passing the buck back & forth is more important than the safety of its citizens...

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
I've nearly been hit by a couple of cars making illegal right turns in the last 2 weeks. You think it'd be easy to get better signage put up for the safety of pedestrians...

The RCMP told me it's more of a City of Burnaby issue, I call the City of Burnaby: said it was more of a traffic issue that the Burnaby RCMP should deal with. I just called the RCMP to clarify & they told me to go back to the city.

Moral of the story: Both are unbelievably useless & im thinking of making my own sign now because both felt passing the buck back & forth is more important than the safety of its citizens...
heh, try living in Richmond (though I wonder if it's just a case where everyone thinks somewhere else is worse?)

Feb 24, 2017
Harsh man harsh.

First off yes the KHl and the AHl are B leagues that’s why the best players in the world don’t play in them same goes for MLS.

Anyone can like the CFL I’d they want I don’t know why a random persons opinion on a message board would change that.

Also he clearly was referencing the NFL you made it about the CFL so I put in my 2 cents about the CFL it just happened to be the opposite of your opinion of it.

Also just because it’s a B league doesn’t mean people can’t enjoy it I go watch amateur boxing matches at Cascades in Langley, it’s not top level boxing but still enjoyable.

Overall you need to chill nothing I say on a message board will affect the CFLs ability to grow or sustain its self. Only it’s sub par product will do that.
I find your opinion reasonable as long as you’re not one of the people who will say the college game is better than the cfl. Obviously the nfl is the tops. But the college game is vastly inferior to the cfl.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
If some of you couldn't get online for a couple hours, this is why.

p9801pL.png

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I hope the break-in period is mercifully short
Im not sure whether I should go with thick wool socks and battle it out or be nice to my feet with thin ones. Either way I’m fine with fighting boots. I go for a pretty snug fit and its worth it after you break them in.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Anchorman I is still one of the greatest movies ever invented. The van scene from Anchorman II is also hilarious.

Just finished rewatching The Dark Knight trilogies. Great shit.

The Poacher

Dec 30, 2010
Pitt Meadows
I like F1 racing. There's actually a young Canadian kid making waves on the circuit, and he's only going to get better.

Used to watch Indycar before it fell off a cliff. NASCAR sucks.

Used to do a bit of street racing myself once upon a time. Sometimes even legally.

Speaking of the Canadian, his dad bought the Force India team and Lance Stroll will move there from Williams next year. He’ll go from the worst car on the grid to one of the better mid pack cars. It will be a very telling year for him, and a better gauge on what kind of talent he possesses.

If Fernando Alanso starts racing in Indy car it might actually grab my attention for once.

I listened to a pretty cool interview with former Canadian world champion Jacques Villeneuve. Pretty interesting stuff, but really highlights how you must be very well off to get started in motor sports with the hope to persue it as a career now a days. Parents spending upwards of 150,000 dollars a year in carting! Just insain.

For anyone interested,

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
Oh god don't get me started. What a horrible fall from grace that was. Our family used to go to the Vancouver Indy every year from when I was in diapers until about 2000/2001. It was a blast. I still have a box somewhere filled with autographed photos from Paul Tracy, Greg Moore, Bobby Rahal, Al Unser Jr., Multiple Andretti's Alex Carpentier, ect....

Oh man, those were the days.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Been having dreams of Caitlyn Jenner recently.

Caitlyn Jenner and Scott Hartnell got into a huge fight over me (in my dream). Although it was a closely contested battle with numerous damage inflicted to both sides, Scott Hartnell was able to defeat Caitlyn Jenner with a devastating right hook which floored Jenner to the canvass.

Reactions: clunk

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
I find your opinion reasonable as long as you’re not one of the people who will say the college game is better than the cfl. Obviously the nfl is the tops. But the college game is vastly inferior to the cfl.

Talent wise the NFL is the best however I do find the college more fun to watch as you get a lot more creative schemes (do to coaches having to conform to the talent they have)

I think it would be wise for the NfL to be more adaptable just look at what the eagles HC did last year.

Also the NFL with this new lowering the head rule and weight on a QB rule is just making it hard to watch. The refs don’t know what to do the players don’t know what to do and eh announcers try to cover it up. I’m scared for the regular season.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Don't go downtown very much, need some suggestions.

Looking for Saturday night, a place to have some drinks and a bite. Not necessarily dinner, but a good selection of appie's or shareable plates. Preferably a patio or rooftop bar with a bit of atmosphere/music, but nothing over the top want to still be able to have a conversation. For a bunch of people in their early 30's. Would be ideal if walking distance to Parq, planning on going there afterwards, but not necessary.

Any ideas?

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Don't go downtown very much, need some suggestions.

Looking for Saturday night, a place to have some drinks and a bite. Not necessarily dinner, but a good selection of appie's or shareable plates. Preferably a patio or rooftop bar with a bit of atmosphere/music, but nothing over the top want to still be able to have a conversation. For a bunch of people in their early 30's. Would be ideal if walking distance to Parq, planning on going there afterwards, but not necessary.

Any ideas?

Maybe the Score on denmin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad