Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Feeling really good today.

First time in about 6.5 weeks.

Hartnell, Jenner, and jockstrap jokes aside, I just wanted to thank those for giving me advice when I really needed it last month.

I went through some extremely dark times last month and you guys helped me take my mind off shit.

So - thank you.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Kinda looks like a typical sports bar. Why that one in particular?

Its just a good fun place, has a patio, good snacks, good beer selection. Also if you like caesars it has this...

botcd-2015-winners-5.jpg

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
It seems the link to "show ignored posts" has been removed.

Not a bad idea probably but things are so confusing when someone is quoting someone on your ignored list and you don't know what they're talking about because you don't see the quote or any indication that they've quoted someone.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell

Not a bad idea probably but things are so confusing when someone is quoting someone on your ignored list and you don't know what they're talking about because you don't see the quote or any indication that they've quoted someone.

is it not still there as "threads you ignore"?

DomY

Aug 11, 2008

Yes please put this back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad