Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Gotcha. I think we should trust what he's said more recently, though. He made some of those comments before they could really even evaluate players.

I don't think its an issue. Who are these 'safe/low upside' guys projected to go in the top 10? Noah Dobson is the only one in the top 10 that I would even think about giving that title and most people would be fine drafting him. Unless you are worried they go way off the board and grab Hayton

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
I don't think its an issue. Who are these 'safe/low upside' guys projected to go in the top 10? Noah Dobson is the only one in the top 10 that I would even think about giving that title and most people would be fine drafting him. Unless you are worried they go way off the board and grab Hayton

Got everyone covered. Purchased 25 pitchforks and 30 torches for if they pick Hayton.

All are welcome.

Reactions: jkutswings

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018

My guess is there's a lot of shushing going on in the Tkachuk household now. SHHH

The only thing I took out of this is that Detroit didn't bring him in for a post-combine visit. Two teams looking at him heavily at 4 and 5, Detroit seemingly not interested enough to bring him in. For the anti-Tkachuk people, this looks promising.

Kind of aligns with my belief that Tkachuk might be an easy pass for us.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
The only thing I took out of this is that Detroit didn't bring him in for a post-combine visit. Two teams looking at him heavily at 4 and 5, Detroit seemingly not interested enough to bring him in. For the anti-Tkachuk people, this looks promising.

Kind of aligns with my belief that Tkachuk might be an easy pass for us.

Or they just expect him to be gone, or they really like the guy and don't feel a need to look further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad