Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #22 - K'Andre Miller (D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007

Here’s his PP goal from Saturday, he beats a defender, takes the puck around the net, passes it off and gets himself open for a one timer

This is just unreal poise for a natural college freshman. Could care less about the goal (although it’s a nice reward), the way he commanded the ice in his 4th game speaks volumes.

I too expect his numbers to drop, but anything close to 0.5PPG for a freshman defenseman is unreal. Especially one that wasn’t pegged as a pure offensive defenseman. Look at Cale Makar’s numbers last year.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Anything on TV?

If you go to that link I posted, you can click on the Watch link for BTN2GO. You may be able to watch the game that way.

It's also available on optimum on channel 249 (FSCA), but I don't get that channel.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
hockey friends saw him both nights when they were in the north country on the clarkson/st loo swing.

clarkson scored early that night and beat wisco in their barn. tough night. -1 quiet game but he did play a physical game im told and had a few pushing matches. wisco didnt play well

the st loo game he looked dominant. 3 points and a +3 my guy said "hes gonna be an effin monster" fluid, fast, smart and very poised. he said he looks "huge" on the ice.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
hockey friends saw him both nights when they were in the north country on the clarkson/st loo swing.

clarkson scored early that night and beat wisco in their barn. tough night. -1 quiet game but he did play a physical game im told and had a few pushing matches. wisco didnt play well

the st loo game he looked dominant. 3 points and a +3 my guy said "hes gonna be an effin monster" fluid, fast, smart and very poised. he said he looks "huge" on the ice.
Pretty much what I saw too. Was fine against Clarkson, but not necessarily good, and then was really good against St Lawerence. He played really well the first weekend against BC too

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Everything about this goal is ***** worthy.

The move at the boards, the mobility, finding and opening and the shot.
I can’t find any video of it, but I remember being really impressed with his second assist in the game, more so than the goal

Edit: actually I found the highlights on YouTube

He got an assist on the 3rd and 4th goal, the video kind of cuts in after he touched it on the 3rd and cuts him starting the rush but gets him making the pass on the 4th

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Miller seems like he’s just having a blast out there on the power play, he’s up at the front of the rush on zone entries, he’s sending passes and charging the net as soon as the puck leaves his stick, he’s taken 2 shots that have gotten blocked/deflected, he very obviously always wants the puck. Was just on for a PP goal and got a secondary assist on it

Feet -> Fire
He and Emberson have really impressed me so far, neither of them look like you’d expect a freshman defenseman to look

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Out to start the period on the PK and Wisconsin scores a short handed goal with him on the ice, no assist but Wisconsin’s goal horn might blow out my speakers

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Miller with 2 good shots on the power play. On for a goal on his next shift on the 5 minute power play but no point for him. I haven’t been keeping track on the season but his goal differential has to be insane, I missed yesterday’s game, so I’m not sure what he was on the ice for or against, but outside of that I’ve only seen him be on the ice for 2 power play goals against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad