Mar 21, 2007
The magic is back...

merlin_143845284_64fa36cb-8ea6-4b59-9402-cee26465b21b-articleLarge.jpg

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I’m not convinced Eli is 100% done. Give him a real line and a TE and then you’ll see. Dropping a talented rookie behind that Giants line probably doesn’t bring better results.

I mean, Evan Engram is pretty good...

not saying this is totally Eli's fault, but something needs to change. Eli will be 38 in a few weeks. Time to move on.

Reactions: tr83

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I mean, Evan Engram is pretty good...

not saying this is totally Eli's fault, but something needs to change. Eli will be 38 in a few weeks. Time to move on.

Fair enough but rebuild the line this offseason and hopefully a top QB prospect emerges at the top of the draft. Keep Eli for one more year to take the heat while the kid learns for a season and then move on.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
one play doesn't define a player

he is one of the better young TEs in the league

I know, I'm just saying he dropped-the-ball literally and figuratively today.

In terms of better young TE in the league, check out Dallas Goedert of the Eagles, he was the 3rd TE taken in this year's draft and I think he's going to be a steal. Dude's been fantastic, and IMO he could already start if he wasnt behind a Pro Bowler.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Troy Aikmen basically just said the Green Bay Packers always have a close knit team because there's absolutely nothing to do in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
hoping for rams and saints wins to finish off the day…so far looking good in LA

edit: :laugh: nice play by montgomery to run out the kickoff only to fumble it back to the rams……bonehead move at the 2 minute warning

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
NO wins despite a less than stellar game for Brees. They are good and should continue to improve since they are still working with a number of young players and now they have to integrate Apple. I don’t think they have enough to beat the Rams however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad