OT: 2018 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why is Jeremy Bates still employed? Why does he have a job at all in football?

Because...the Jets. I don't remember the last time I was actually happy with an offensive coordinator for more than a month at a time lol, maybe Schotty during Rex's Ground and Pound salad days.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
This loss is not on the OC. Darnold had a putrid game and 4 bad snaps from his center doesn't change that.

Chalk it up to growing pains and push forward, but unfortunately it now seems like the playoffs are all but officially out of reach for this team.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
God I hate being a Jet fan. Sam looks awful and the team is unwatchable.

Send Bowles, Bates, Long and Kearse to Mars.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
What exactly happened in New England? Apparently Andrews attacked a Packers player who smacked him back and the Packers player got ejected after a very light tap back? And no penalty on New England (surprise surprise) I know the NFC north complains a lot of pro Packer bias but I can imagine what New England is feeling now that they're in New England. You see it in Rodgers eyes to with the way his receivers are being mugged the entire route. He's never seen this before uncalled

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
What exactly happened in New England? Apparently Andrews attacked a Packers player who smacked him back and the Packers player got ejected after a very light tap back? And no penalty on New England (surprise surprise) I know the NFC north complains a lot of pro Packer bias but I can imagine what New England is feeling now that they're in New England. You see it in Rodgers eyes to with the way his receivers are being mugged the entire route. He's never seen this before uncalled

lol what? when? who? where?

i *wish* that were actually true.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

It was a nothing play and the ref just needed to let cooler heads prevail. Weak call. Don’t think it ultimately decided the game.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I don’t know why every team in the league doesn’t run the Patriots offense. Lots and lots of pick plays. Different styles of pick plays but lots of them. Lots of misdirection on running. The Pats have a great QB but their RB and WR talent is probably below average and Gronk is hurt enough that his talent doesn’t explain why they are successful.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
You can still get +130 odds on the Eagles winning the division.

The Giants are basically eliminated, Dallas looks like garbage, and the Redskins top two offensive lineman were announced as done for the year today.

Take that bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad