NFL: 2018 NFL off-season news & notes thread (Vikings sign Hunter to big extension)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Carolina is likely to go with the guys on their roster because they are cheap. I'm sure they didn't bring back Anderson because they wanted to spend less on the position

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
He has not shown he can actually play post injury

Judging how he looked before injury IMO is flawed

He essentially hasn't played any football in 2 years with his only appearance last year going 0-2 in passing with an INT in relief

In his defense both of those incompletions were drops, the INT went right off McKinnon's hands. He did look a little jumpy though.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I don't know what in the world my Colts are waiting die to sign Breeland..

He would be a solid addition to a position in need. The other is a solid Mike. After that (with a healthy Andrew Luck of course) the colts could surprise and make the playoffs.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Colts have had a decent offseason thus far. I think they could be a wild card contender this yr. if all works out for them.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
**** already? I could have sworn I read something earlier in the year where Clark was in relatively good health and grabbing lunch with some of his former teammates like every other week.

What a strange disease ALS is. You'd think with all the work and breakthroughs medicine has attained with stuff like cancer, they'd at least get a lead on a way to fight ALS.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Roster wise they are behind the rest of the division. Luck (at fill health) can make up for it. Just can't confidently say he's still that player.

Reactions: Avs_19

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, Luck's health is the big thing for me. If he comes back and is the same player he was pre-injury I think we see big things from the team in 2018. If not I don't know, probably 5-8 wins.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
If you're the Chargers and you just lost your TE for the year and Rivers doesn't have a ton of time left, don't you push your chips all in to get him?

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Doubt very much Gronk gets traded. I know where there's smoke there's fire but doubt very much the Patriots would trade him.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Belichick is too ruthless and I love him for that, but lately he's gone insane with Brady's situation, benching Butler in the SB and now possibly trading one the most dominant player in the NFL.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I don't see anyone anywhere on my timeline discussing a Gronk trade except this

If your source is f***ing Barstool, you probably need to follow different people.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Something is/was going on. Vegas took the Patriots off the board for a period of time this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad