NFL: 2018 NFL off-season news & notes thread (Vikings sign Hunter to big extension)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Just play him over Flacco if you want him on the field. Flacco isn't good.

I think Jackson needs time to work on some things so him sitting to start the season wouldn't be the worst thing.

You're right about Flacco though. He's not good and it's only a matter of time before he gets replaced.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I think Jackson needs time to work on some things so him sitting to start the season wouldn't be the worst thing.

You're right about Flacco though. He's not good and it's only a matter of time before he gets replaced.

I think he could work on some things as well, but he has so much upside. The Ravens are likely going nowhere with Flacco. Maybe they could make some noise with Jackson. But I see the argument for letting him sit to start the season.

Edit: Putting two QBs on the field at the same time needs to die.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

That's great and all but pocket presence and decision making was never Teddy's problem. It's the fact he was apparently allergic to taking risks.

That being said, I hope for the best for him. Teddy seems to be a pretty likable guy and he's a warrior to come back from such a gruesome injury

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

All of the focus is on the new additions and rightfully so since one of them is a QB but I'm most excited about Cook's return. He was just starting to show everything the Vikings were drooling over last offseason when he got hurt.

Reactions: What the Faulk

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Damn. Hopefully he won't be gone for another year if he does end up getting suspended.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
You know the new season is getting close when Cowboys pass rushers start getting suspended. This is the third straight year now. Lawrence had one, Irving with his second, and I've lost count with Gregory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad