NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That was a close game for around 3.5 quarters but Embiid was just far too much in the end.

Loved what I saw from Winslow and hopefully he keeps getting opportunities. Dragic and Richardson were good as well.

There's nothing to really say about Whiteside anymore. I've been begging them to trade him for a while now and it seems like Riley's refusal to do so will really cost them. I can't imagine anyone wanting to take him on unless it's a swap of bad contracts.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Jrue has to be up their with one of the best defensive guards in the league. What he's doing right now is nothing short of fantastic.

Also the Pelicans have a better record without Boogie right? That's crazy. I'm hoping he returns there and they find a way to trade for Kawhi somehow. That'll be the best team in the league.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
what happened to portland?

A lot of folks coming in thought they might have been a bit overrated. Looks like that's being proven true. I had this series going either way but figured it would be a good long maybe 7-gamer. Really surprised that New Orleans has outplayed them so heavily.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
NO is a really bad matchup for Portland and the reality is that people looked at the seed (#3) more than the record. There's Hou, GS then everyone else. Yeah Portland was the 3 seed, but they were 3 games ahead of the #9 seed. Them losing to NO really isn't that shocking, as they were 1 game better in the standings. It's just surprising that they look like they'll get swept.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I thought the Pelicans/Blazers series would be competitive and one of the better ones in the first round. I never expected the Pelicans to have the better back court.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
3-8 is all but interchangeable in the West. But Portland is just getting abused.

Despite all his faults, Rondo is a winner and usually makes the team he plays for better.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bojan can't be stopped.

Pacers take the 2-1 series lead. No flipping the switch this year for the Cavs. They'll have to really work for it if they're going to advance.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Impressive win by the Pacers. Cavs have arguably been outplayed in all three games so far. Getting hard to see how they win this series.

Reactions: Lord Helix

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Impressive win by the Pacers. Cavs have arguably been outplayed in all three games so far. Getting hard to see how they win this series.

LeBron doing what he did last game might be the only way because that team isn't very good.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Seeing it a lot and noticing it a lot more in the games .Dame is just asking for a screen every time up the court. Pels are just like sure we'll come trap to get the ball out of your hands or make you make a crap decision

No adjustment thru 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad