NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I wouldn’t call the Celtics exactly “depleted”. Tatum, Brown, Horford... that’s still high end talent. Morris and Rozier are solid role players. And Stevens is a great coach. Bucks have Giannis and really not a whole lot more.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Predictions for the Cavs - Pacers game tonight?

Surely Lebron will not let his his team go down 0-2 at home....

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Jrue Holiday was great again last night. I don't know if he's healthy now or something else but he's back to playing like an all-star.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Middleton and Bledsoe are fine pieces. Brogdon and Parker aren't terrible. I think Thon Maker will be good.

Maker could become really good but he isn't yet. Those other guys aren't bad, but they're not as good as Brown, Tatum, Rozier, and Horford. And Parker has hardly played.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Bucks don't have a great roster but they have some good players. A top five player and two very good two-way starters (Middleton and Bledsoe) is a good place to start. They also have some decent depth pieces behind them. I think coaching is the biggest issue and it seems like they actually got worse in that area when they fired Kidd, which didn't seem possible at the time because of how bad he was.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The Bucks don't have a great roster but they have some good players. A top five player and two very good two-way starters (Middleton and Bledsoe) is a good place to start. They also have some decent depth pieces behind them. I think coaching is the biggest issue and it seems like they actually got worse in that area when they fired Kidd, which didn't seem possible at the time because of how bad he was.

Oh I think the Bucks have some good pieces to build on, but right now, as their rosters are presently constituted, I'd definitely take the Celtics roster in a playoff series. My original point being, the Celtics roster is hardly "depleted".

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Bucks should have never fired Kidd. Giannis is still great, but he has not played as well under Prutny.
You're comparing trash to trash. They would have a trash coach either way and still be getting beaten/outcoached.

They should try and push for a meeting with Budenholzer if they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad