NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Even the Penguins big four of Crosby/Malkin/Kessel/Hornqvist aren’t as stacked as GSW’s Fantastic Four

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
The biggest issue for Rockets will be the fact that when the Dubs have the small lineup out there, their worst ball handler and playmaker is Klay Thompson. That is just insane and creates hellish problems for the D, they move the ball so well, their spacing is phenomenal and they have 5 guys on the floor who can hit it from the 3 point line.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I actually thought Houston was good today, too. But GSW are too much. At least it was a fantastic game.

Yeah they hung with them for a while but that stretch in the third did the trick. GS kept hitting shots and Houston fell off. Pretty good game regardless. Warriors are a beast.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Even the Penguins big four of Crosby/Malkin/Kessel/Hornqvist aren’t as stacked as GSW’s Fantastic Four

lol the Pens "big four" is nowhere close to GSW. They have two top players, another guy who I guess you would call a star and then a middling winger.

Warriors have the second best player in the league (KD), another top 5-7 player (Curry), one of the best defensive players in the league/top 10 PWF (Draymond) and a top 10 SG (Klay). That's two of the absolute best in the league plus two others who are some of the best in their position.

If Warriors win again does that make Kerr a lock for HOF as coach?

3 titles in 4 years as coach (And a finals loss) would be hard to deny

Its a tricky situation. Say he retires after winning this year, having won 3 in 4, that would be make it impossible to not make it in but you'd have the crowd who would complain about longevity.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Curry missed 30 games and they still won 58. Only thing that will hinder the Warriors if they don't want to pay the luxury tax penalties that start to rack up soon.

I don't see a world in which they don't pay it. The teams value has skyrocketed the last 4 years, they have a new arena opening soon (bringing in a lot of money), they sell out all the time, have the most expensive jersey sponsorship in the league etc.

I am pretty sure the owners will pay what they need to pay in order to keep the core together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad