NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
LeBron's going off.

The Pacers might want to get Oladipo back in there. His foul situation won't matter if they're out of it before half time.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
LeBron having a all-world 1st half and Cavs only up 12. If this is what he has to do every game for the Cavs to even stand a chance of winning, they're in deep trouble.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Being down 12 at the half isn't all that bad for the Pacers after the way they started. They kept it manageable while Oladipo was in foul trouble for the entire half.

On a side note, it's rough listening to Marv Albert at this point.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Cavs tie it up and that's really all that matters tonight but I don't know how to feel about that win. LeBron went for 46 and they barely survived.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Last year, if LeBron had 46 points, it wouldn’t even be close.

This year? That is a bad sign you can’t pull away.

Cleveland basically has little margin for error- if Bron is merely very good and not transcendent, they can look like just another team.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I get that Allie asked him beforehand, but still find it an odd time to ask such a question. Just makes it look like TNT is the ones who want LeBron's initial reaction to themselves.

Well, I don't think you can really expect anything different from the media. I don't say that to be critical really, but the media knows that their customers (us) want to see emotions. So they take any opportunity they can get to give it to us. Sometimes it comes off as (because it is) pure exploitation. At least this wasn't that.

Reactions: Virtanen18

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
The Pacers really made it a game last night despite Lebron's great game and the Cavs big lead early in the game. I think the Cavs win but the Pacers are going to keep things interesting.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Well, I don't think you can really expect anything different from the media. I don't say that to be critical really, but the media knows that their customers (us) want to see emotions. So they take any opportunity they can get to give it to us. Sometimes it comes off as (because it is) pure exploitation. At least this wasn't that.
Makes sense. At least LBJ wasn't ambushed like KD

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Miami kept Dragic on the bench for way too long. 13 point swing in his absence.

Pelicans continue to roll. Can they re-sign and re-integrate Boogie next year and be a major force? Remember, they were starting to roll when he got hurt...

Last edited:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Great win for a young Sixers team. Loved the way they took control in the 4th quarter. Brown has done a fantastic job with these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad