NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs Part II

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The old guys from Cleveland ain’t ready to go away just yet.

Giving the uncertain future that surrounds this team, this Cavs playoff run regardless of outcome, feels like one big extended going away party and they aren’t ready to let it end.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I thought he played very poorly in the playoffs and the inability to shoot really stuck out. I think that inability will eventually be what keeps him from being an elite player.
You realize Simmons is a rookie, right? LeBron James couldn't shoot worth a **** when he was younger, either. Not saying Simmons = LeBron, but knocking him for something he is almost assuredly going to improve as a reason for not believing in him is a bit premature.

He also wasn't bad in the playoffs. He was fantastic in the 1st round against Miami. It was the 2nd round when he was bad.
The old guys from Cleveland ain’t ready to go away just yet.

Giving the uncertain future that surrounds this team, this Cavs playoff run regardless of outcome, feels like one big extended going away party and they aren’t ready to let it end.
The Celtics better pray they find a way to win in Cleveland, because if this goes 7 there is one and only one outcome: LeBron winning.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
All tied up. It's fun to look back on some of the narratives after the first two games now. Some people were seriously discussing Kyrie trades in between games 2 and 3.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
All tied up. It's fun to look back on some of the narratives after the first two games now. Some people were seriously discussing Kyrie trades in between games 2 and 3.

And the old and slow Cavs suddenly look better.

Amazing what home cooking does for an old team.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Ben Simmons? The guy that’s being touted as the next big thing AND is proving why? If it wasn’t for Donavan Mitchell being drafted 12th? overall everyone would be talking about Simmons as the next big thing in this league.
Simmons is way better than Mitchell.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Despite their strong regular season record away from home the Celtic's youth and inexperience was once again exposed on the road. Either of these teams is gotta get massacred by the Dubs but it'll still be interesting to see which one prevails in 6 or 7 games.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
It's easy to criticize this Cavs team at times, but..... they do have playoff experience.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I thought he played very poorly in the playoffs and the inability to shoot really stuck out. I think that inability will eventually be what keeps him from being an elite player.

Plenty of time to develop a reliable jumpshot.

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
Very, very sloppy game and we still kept it close lol. Horford and Tatum better have the ball more next game. If we take game 5, I don’t see us playing uninspired in Cleveland for game 6. Morris kidding himself claiming to be one of the few who can guard LeBron :facepalm:

We need this series. Our youth against GS will be great experience going forward.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
12-0 Warriors. Thanks for coming, Rockets.

Also, Marv Albert just got three calls wrong in under a minute. A ton of respect for his career and everything he has accomplished but TNT really needs change their A team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad