NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs Part II

Sep 19, 2008
D'Antoni has always had that rep. "Can't play D" "Run and gun"

It's why I was always wary of his work this year with Houston. Sure Houston has a good team but D'Antoni doesn't exactly have the best track record of winning championships.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Curry is shooting terribly and they are up 21. But Harden and Paul haven't been good. KD is awesome.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Steph Curry show is one of my favourite things to watch. Nice to see him go off in a game.

Letting everyone, including Durant, know what's up......

Last edited:
Reactions: Virtanen18

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Durant signing with the Warriors has killed all the drama in the league, nobody else has a chance. I wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors won 4 or 5 straight championships depending on where Lebron signs. Boring and predictable.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Durant signing with the Warriors has killed all the drama in the league, nobody else has a chance. I wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors won 4 or 5 straight championships depending on where Lebron signs. Boring and predictable.
If LeBron joins Houston or Philly I take them over the Warriors, but yeah Durant is just unstoppable and being surrounded with the best shooting back court in history is just insane.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
If LeBron joins Houston or Philly I take them over the Warriors, but yeah Durant is just unstoppable and being surrounded with the best shooting back court in history is just insane.

Not really. He makes both those teams better but the Warriors would still be the favorite IMO.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Reggie Miller is asking for more Iso Joe and Chris Webber is asking for more Ryan Anderson. The Warriors would run both of those guys off the floor so fast if they were in the rotation.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Was there ever any drama?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->