OT: 2018 MLB Thread

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Just work counts and force him out in the 5th even if he is decent.

Their bullpen legit couldn’t throw strikes.

As a Sox fan, this is why I don't have any faith in them winning the World Series let alone beating the Yankees. Our pen is ass and has not been good for many years now.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
As a Sox fan, this is why I don't have any faith in them winning the World Series let alone beating the Yankees. Our pen is ass and has not been good for many years now.

It’s hard to have every part of your team be strong. If you guys can get 5 let alone 6 good innings out of your starters you should easily win this series.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
It’s hard to have every part of your team be strong. If you guys can get 5 let alone 6 good innings out of your starters you should easily win this series.

I agree that's it's difficult to have every part of your team strong, they've failed to address the Achilles heal of this team every single year. No Sox fan trusts Workman, Kelly, etc. Everyone loved when Hembree was left off the roster for this series. It's a joke. Even Kimbrel isn't overly trustworthy unless it's a traditional 3 out save situation. If they lose this series or the WS it will almost certainly be a bullpen disaster that causes it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad