2018 MLB Regular Season Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
A's are going to set an mlb high in attendance tonight with over 55k, yet they'll finish the year with one of the lowest attendance marks overall.

Go figure

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Every expected Yankees to fight for the division, no one expected A's to do anything, hence the difference.
People who had their heads up their asses didn't expect the A's to be competitive. Their hitting and bullpen were both above average going into the season and the SP was the question.

The Yankees are fighting for the division ffs

Reactions: Terry Yake

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Anyone watching Chapman implode right now?

He was brought in for the 9th inning with a 7-3 lead.

Walk
Single
4-pitch walk
4-pitch walk
Hit batter on a 2-0 count

19 pitches, 3 strikes

He leaves with the game now 7-5, the bases loaded, and none out.

Last edited:

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
People who had their heads up their asses didn't expect the A's to be competitive. Their hitting and bullpen were both above average going into the season and the SP was the question.

The Yankees are fighting for the division ffs
But they were never going to beat the Astros for the division, we all knew this.

Yankees arent fighting for division, Red Sox never lose. I am not saying this is entire on Yankees but ffs its deflating.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
But they were never going to beat the Astros for the division, we all knew this.

Yankees arent fighting for division, Red Sox never lose. I am not saying this is entire on Yankees but ffs its deflating.
They went 2-4 vs Oakland this year. Sorry they couldn't meet more often.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017

It’s super annoying that the Red Sox don’t lose ever, but we’re watching a team on a 105 win pace. Most fan bases see 105 win teams once a generation if they’re lucky. If you can’t enjoy this I really don’t get why you’d follow baseball.

And if they don’t run down the Sox they’ll line up Severino for a home game in the Wild Card round. They’ll likely be heavy favorites.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
The shitty thing is if they use Severino to a in the Wild Card game the ALDS rotation would be really weak and it’s a bad year to add a starter. Wonder if they’d try a Chad Green bullpen game in a Game 2?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
It’s super annoying that the Red Sox don’t lose ever, but we’re watching a team on a 105 win pace. Most fan bases see 105 win teams once a generation if they’re lucky. If you can’t enjoy this I really don’t get why you’d follow baseball.

And if they don’t run down the Sox they’ll line up Severino for a home game in the Wild Card round. They’ll likely be heavy favorites.

You want to see a lot of miserable people watching a 105 win team? Go to baseball thread on the Rangers board.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
If guys like Broxton, Cain and Thames don't have any issues with Hader I don't see why we should.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
If guys like Broxton, Cain and Thames don't have any issues with Hader I don't see why we should.
You expect them to say anything different?
-----------------------

Dylan Covey has a no hitter through 5

Reactions: Terry Yake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad