Prospect Info: 2018 Development Camp [June 28 thru July 2]

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
After watching his interview today, yeah Makar isn't being talked out of going to UMass. On a positive note he does say multiple times he feels close to NHL ready so I'm guessing this is his last year and we'll most likely see him in an Avs jersey in March.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I think it's pretty interesting Bowers came out and said he wants to turn pro after this season. Eagles or Avs it be cool to see him come up when his season is over.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Makar kept his word and his committment to UMass even after he became a top prospect and got offers from more prestigious programs. I'd honestly be really surprised if he reneged on his word now after saying he wants one more year.

And really, some extra seasoning is only going to help him. He needs to learn how to control a game and he is not going to be able to do that as a rookie in the NHL next year.

Reactions: MacBradley

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
How long until it’s Makah? :sarcasm:

200.gif

Reactions: LieutenantDangle

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Where is she?

She got upset because not everyone shared the same opinion as her and left basically.

If no one else volunteers I'll put together something for the prospect rankings. But I think we should wait another week or so at least until after prospect camp and free agency just in case something happens during those two things. Like a trade that brings in or sends out a prospect, or if we sign one of our camp invites or something like that.

Remember last year we started pretty early and then had Lewis get signed on and had to get slotted into the Top 20 afterwards, and I believe the same thing happened with Kerf and Toninato a little late after that.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
It's probably a good sign. The Avs generally don't make injured players available to the media, with very few exceptions.
Nah, I'm calling it right here. Timmins goes the Hishon route from here and Makar will stay a third year in college and then sign with Minnesota.

(I'm joking but to be honest, it would be very Avs if this happens.)

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
Nah, I'm calling it right here. Timmins goes the Hishon route from here and Makar will stay a third year in college and then sign with Minnesota.

Thems fightin words.

Makar looks good. Excited to see some Shyv clips

LTC Pain

Jul 1, 2006
Colorado Springs, CO

You're about as funny as an open screen door on a submarine!

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Extremely worried about Timmins.

If he’s not ready to go soon, that first pro season with the Eagles might be spotty.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
She got upset because not everyone shared the same opinion as her and left basically.

If no one else volunteers I'll put together something for the prospect rankings. But I think we should wait another week or so at least until after prospect camp and free agency just in case something happens during those two things. Like a trade that brings in or sends out a prospect, or if we sign one of our camp invites or something like that.

Remember last year we started pretty early and then had Lewis get signed on and had to get slotted into the Top 20 afterwards, and I believe the same thing happened with Kerf and Toninato a little late after that.

Kerf and Tomato are August 15th.-guys, we shouldn't wait it out that long, imo.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Well if Timmins goes straight Hishon on us at least it was only a second round pick that was used.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad