Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Senators prospect watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Don't forget Josh Brook. He's a righty playing the left side, and that's one of the problems JBD is facing. Assuming Brook, Dobson, Bouchard and Mitchell all make the team, that's already 4 RHD. Bringing Bernard-Docker as the 7th would mean they carry 5 RHD and 2 LHD. Not sure Team Canada would want to do that. Still got my fingers crossed, but I figure they'll bring a LHD as the 7th, just as insurance.

LDs are
Smith
Phillips
Beaudin
McIsaac

I think its quite possible; If Brooks is very comfortable on the Left Side that JBD squeezes in to the 7th D spot.

Smith Dobson
Brooks Bouchard
McIsaac Mitchell
JBD

If an LD goes down , I think I'd still rather have JBD move in on the right side and Dobson move over to the left side.

Ser Grogu

Dank farrik
Aug 6, 2009
Formenton out and JBD cut so it looks like it's Josh Norris vs everyone for the WJC from the Sen's perspective.

edit: Didn't notice there was a WJC thread.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
LDs are
Smith
Phillips
Beaudin
McIsaac

I think its quite possible; If Brooks is very comfortable on the Left Side that JBD squeezes in to the 7th D spot.

Smith Dobson
Brooks Bouchard
McIsaac Mitchell
JBD

If an LD goes down , I think I'd still rather have JBD move in on the right side and Dobson move over to the left side.

Close - Phillips makes it and JBD doesn't.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Are people in the bchl relatively small? In JBDs highlights there he looks big. I ncaa and scrimmages hes got a small agile look to him

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Damn Joey Daccord...with 2 wins this weekend versus Colorado College, his season stats are now:

20 games played (all of Arizona St.'s games)
14-6 win loss record
2.15 GAA
0.930 SV%
5 shutouts

Nice.

In the entire NCAA:
1st in games played
1st in wins (3 more wins than 2nd place)
26th in losses
1st in saves (gap between him and #2 > gap between #2 and #10)
1st in shutouts
5th in SVP* (has as many wins as anyone above him has games played)
14th in GAA*

*Amongst goalies with 10 or more games played

Definite contender for the Mike Richter award. Other contenders right now would be Matt Murray, Hunter Shepard, Ryan Bednard and David Hrenak. Murray is the only goalie with >8 wins (he is 11-0) who has a better Svp and Gaa than Daccord, but his backup has posted pretty similar numbers.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
For you Noah Dobson fans out there;

Dobson has been traded to Rouyn- Noranda ; details to come. They are already the top team in the Q and the top defensive team in the Q. Dobson could potentially go Mem Cup - WJC Gold - Mem Cup

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
In the entire NCAA:
1st in games played
1st in wins (3 more wins than 2nd place)
26th in losses
1st in saves (gap between him and #2 > gap between #2 and #10)
1st in shutouts
5th in SVP* (has as many wins as anyone above him has games played)
14th in GAA*

*Amongst goalies with 10 or more games played

Definite contender for the Mike Richter award. Other contenders right now would be Matt Murray, Hunter Shepard, Ryan Bednard and David Hrenak. Murray is the only goalie with >8 wins (he is 11-0) who has a better Svp and Gaa than Daccord, but his backup has posted pretty similar numbers.
What?

Another Matt Murray. My goodness they grow on goalie trees.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
For you Noah Dobson fans out there;

Dobson has been traded to Rouyn- Noranda ; details to come. They are already the top team in the Q and the top defensive team in the Q. Dobson could potentially go Mem Cup - WJC Gold - Mem Cup
I felt bad for him. I saw him play Halifax recently and that team is putrid. That word might be too kind. He didn't exactly stand out either, but hard to play when your team is that outmatched I'm sure. I think they got their 10th shot in the final 5 mins of the game.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I felt bad for him. I saw him play Halifax recently and that team is putrid. That word might be too kind. He didn't exactly stand out either, but hard to play when your team is that outmatched I'm sure. I think they got their 10th shot in the final 5 mins of the game.
AB would lose to many teams in the BCHL and possibly even the MHL this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad