2018-2019 Roster Talk, Part 5

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Um..wat? Why play two R D together? I get that Gudas is miles better than the Farmer and the Hog, but why play him on the wrong side in his debut?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Um..wat? Why play two R D together? I get that a Gudas is miles better than the Farmer and the Hog, but why play him on the wrong side in his debut?

Stupidity.

I actually think it tells me that Myers is still not getting into the lineup and they just wanted to get him some practice reps. Just send him back down for f***s sake.

It's f***ing lunacy at this point.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Stupidity.

I actually think it tells me that Myers is still not getting into the lineup and they just wanted to get him some practice reps. Just send him back down for ****s sake.

It's ****ing lunacy at this point.

f*** me, you're probably right. I was thinking Myers gets into the lineup on Saturday but why assume logic :facepalm:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
**** me, you're probably right. I was thinking Myers gets into the lineup on Saturday but why assume logic :facepalm:

If he was going to play Saturday, he would be getting reps with a potential partner. They cant be stupid enough to pair two defensemen that have only ever played the right side together, with one of them making their NHL debut. He's not playing is my initial though. Maybe practice tomorrow will be different.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
at least this means Gordon is as good as gone next season right? as head coach anyway. i mean, Fletcher clearly called Myers up because he wanted him to play, and now Gordon won't play him because he feels it hurts the team's chances to win. Gordon can **** right off. he should be playing the kids more, not less.

Reactions: Domino666

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Gordon and Fletcher were pretty much in synch on their answers on whether or not Myers would play. It's pretty clear they talked and agreed upon the plan, whatever it is.

Reactions: Curufinwe

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
at least this means Gordon is as good as gone next season right? as head coach anyway. i mean, Fletcher clearly called Myers up because he wanted him to play, and now Gordon won't play him because he feels it hurts the team's chances to win. Gordon can **** right off. he should be playing the kids more, not less.

I would be stunned if Gordon is the coach next season, regardless of what happens in the remaining season.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Btw, the next time I hear someone say we shouldnt buy MacDonald out this summer i'm going to find you and fight you. He's never getting waived to the AHL again. He's always going to play above someone he shouldnt. Its that "A" on his sweater. He MUST be bought out this summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad