Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Rangers Prospects Thread (Stats in Post #1; Updated 4.25.19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I very, very dearly hope he works his way to the NHL by virtue of being the least involved professional hockey player of all time.

“We like him because reliably nothing will happen while he’s on the ice. We literally don’t allow goals when he’s out there. Sure, we don’t score any goals either, but we have two other pairings for that.”

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
“We like him because reliably nothing will happen while he’s on the ice. We literally don’t allow goals when he’s out there. Sure, we don’t score any goals either, but we have two other pairings for that.”

You know, joking aside, a guy who can eat minutes with that kind of scouting report would be a sought after commodity.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
You know, joking aside, a guy who can eat minutes with that kind of scouting report would be a sought after commodity.

That’s what makes it so good. That could either be a description of a really good player or a really bad player.

Reactions: Edge

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
That’s what makes it so good. That could either be a description of a really good player or a really bad player.

It’s almost like when you read the CSB or ISS descriptions of draft eligible players. Literally every report makes the players seem interchangeable.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Okay, going on the assumption Kakko is the pick, which forward, Kakko or Kravtsov, becomes the first to have a 60 point season?

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, going on the assumption Kakko is the pick, which forward, Kakko or Kravtsov, becomes the first to have a 60 point season?
Kakko will have an easier time adapting to the NHL based on his size and strength so i’ll go with him.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
It’s almost like when you read the CSB or ISS descriptions of draft eligible players. Literally every report makes the players seem interchangeable.
Thousands of guys with quick, accurate wrist shots.

I enjoy the euphemisms. "Not overly physical" is always a fun one for the creampuffs they have no faith will ever take a hit.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Thousands of guys with quick, accurate wrist shots.

I enjoy the euphemisms. "Not overly physical" is always a fun one for the creampuffs they have no faith will ever take a hit.

That is one reason why I do appreciate the more blunt takes from people on here who know what they’re talking about.

Sometimes it’s nice to call a spade a spade.

“Dude doesn’t like to get hit. Ever.”

“Kid doesn’t know where his own goal is.”

“He needs to stop getting too cute with the puck.”

Etc. etc.

True Blue 96

Jul 23, 2009
S. Huntington, NY
Why was that not a game misconduct? That looks like a clear cut 5 - 10 - Game to me. Super random. Super unnecessary. POS garbage play. Like that one HS kid who slashed the other kid lying on the ice. Like, why?

That is a terrible play. Hope Nico is ok. That goalie should be suspended for a good amount of time. That is a clear attempt to injure someone. Absolutely no need for that.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Why was that not a game misconduct? That looks like a clear cut 5 - 10 - Game to me. Super random. Super unnecessary. POS garbage play...

That is a terrible play. Hope Nico is ok. That goalie should be suspended for a good amount of time. That is a clear attempt to injure someone. Absolutely no need for that.

yeah but how, when, where?
Canadian college league?

Oshawa ended Niagara's season,
Dhillon turns 21 Sept 14
he played this whole season at 20
Stephen Dhillon Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com

i could not find the age cutoff details,
he may be too old to return to OHL as overager

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Would have to go with Kakko, he’s unquestionably ready to physically dominate.

I think Kravtsov could have a bigger adjustment period but once he figures it out there will be no turning back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad