Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Rangers Prospects Thread (Stats in Post #1; Updated 4.25.19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
There are a lot of people who disagree with doing things this way, but at least half of the Graves number retirement has to do with his community involvement.

Yeah, some combination of being a good guy and the no 9 getting retired anyway was decisive. Another similar player would never get his number retired.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Good stuff, Steven!

I'd lose the percentages – too arbitrarily specific. Instead, I'd go with a more general rating system that allows for a range. Something like:

Almost definitely yes
Highly likely
Likely
Possible
Unlikely
Highly unlikely
Almost definitely no

Just an example – I'm sure you can come up with better category names.

vKKCTEw.png

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
kovacs was just 20 when he was in ahl. he is much better nowdays. he got everything , grit, skills and speed. should get a new chance.

Ranger Ric

Oct 26, 2015
Carpiniello story in the Athletic says the rangers have agreed to contracts with shestorkin and Kravtsov. Not official until May 1.

Reactions: Joey Bones

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Carpiniello story in the Athletic says the rangers have agreed to contracts with shestorkin and Kravtsov. Not official until May 1.

From what I understand, they aren't even allowed to negotiate contracts while under contract in the KHL. That's a very weird article to release by Carp

lucky13

Iron Chic
Sep 17, 2006
Ridgewood, NY
Him not being in the HHOF says it all really. And I love Richter. But he and Graves don't belong up there.
I disagree... it’s a teams banner raising... not the hhof.... they were long time Rangers who both lead the teams in some big category’s for years... again the banner being raised is for them being great rangers not all time great hockey players... just my opinion tho

Reactions: Edge

Ranger Ric

Oct 26, 2015
Here is the link.

They can't sign a contract until their contract ends on April 30 but I guess they can negotiate before hand.

From what I understand, they aren't even allowed to negotiate contracts while under contract in the KHL. That's a very weird article to release by Carp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland