2018-2019 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
The problem may be that part about the fans cheering the guy being taken out on a stretcher...

First overall he get out of the stretcher that he make a big mistake, as a Pro Player.
That´s happen not the first Time that young Prospect who are maybe 10-15 Pounds lower try to do the school hockey stuff and get caught.
I heard mo Fans saying on where ever haha what an Idiot, the most Fans respons i saw speaking what is he doing. Why does a Player of this Level make this kind of mistake in the Camp, when everyone knows in Prospect Tournament is also a place to make an impression. And that kind of Check against that Prospect tell anyone, that player can handle himself. On the other Side the Player left of the Ice take it a bit too easy.

That is no high or low, that is reality and Hockey Fans will mostly response like this.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Basically, just **** the Sens. Go Panthers! My friend is a diehard fan of your team, and active poster here, I'm just trying to add levity. Sorry if it fell flat. I'll see myself out. Not trying to poo-poo in your barn, guys.

Swing by for a couple games this year. Should be an exciting year for us. We know the pain of a couple rebuilds.

Barkov is gonna make every person on the planet a fan of his, so why not join the takeover now? :cheers:

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Basically, just **** the Sens. Go Panthers! My friend is a diehard fan of your team, and active poster here, I'm just trying to add levity. Sorry if it fell flat. I'll see myself out. Not trying to poo-poo in your barn, guys.

Just wasn't sure if there was some unknown (to me) animosity between you and the Sens. :laugh:

No worries.

But I can't revel in their defeat; I'm a Panthers fan. We Panthers fans know what it's like to lose elite talent and we know what it's like to root for a team with horrible ownership. Fans don't deserve it, all they want is to enjoy watching their team. That's all I want as a Panthers fan and that's all any fan can ask for. I sympathize with their fans. I still remember learning about the Luongo trade back in 2006. I know exactly where I was and where I first saw the news. It sucked for me as a Panthers fan back then and it's gonna suck for Sens fans right now. I'm not going to rub it in their faces.

Well, not before they have some time to grieve, anyway...

Reactions: King Trouty

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Swing by for a couple games this year. Should be an exciting year for us. We know the pain of a couple rebuilds.

Barkov is gonna make every person on the planet a fan of his, so why not join the takeover now? :cheers:
I'm already a FAN of the stud. Kid is gonna be a perennial Selke candidate and winner. As a Kings fan, I truly, truly appreciate the game of Barkov, PatientPanther.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
The Ottawa Senators and their fans have always been the underdogs in Canada. If you live in Ontario, you could easily root for the Leafs. If you live in Quebec, you could easily root for the Habs. If you live in a much smaller market between the two you may be a Sens fan. I will never be happy to see a smaller market team be weakened by mismanagement. It cuts close to home.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
These will be funny games against Ottawa and Montreal this season!!! :D

Well, Ottawa.. Hoffman, Karlsson gone. Pageau probably injured long term. It went downhill

Still shocked, they traded with SJ again after Wilson dealt Hoffman back in the Atlantic Divison!! :D

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Still shocked, they traded with SJ again after Wilson dealt Hoffman back in the Atlantic Divison!! :D

Dorion probably didn't say anything about the eastern conf teams to Wilson when Hoffman was being negotiated.

If the Sens had their first rounder, that Hoffman clause is quite stupid because generally speaking if the players that have been traded away come to bite back, that'll just show on the standings at the end of the season i.e. a higher draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad