At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
If Boston is serious about balanced scoring, this should be the lineup:

63-37-43
90-46-88
74-13-83/14
20-55-83/14
If they're going to do something like this, which I wouldn't mind, I'd like to see them do it now rather than mix and match after the playoffs start.

Also you left Backes out. He's on a point streak ya kno :sarcasm:

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
really hope coyle starts being more physical in the POs

T7QS8rp.gif

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Looks of tonight adjustment.... looks like Cassidy can swap Pasta with Mojo or Heinen

Marchand Bergeron Mojo
Debrusk Krejci Pasta
Heinen Coyle Wagner
Nordstrom Acciari Backes

Reactions: TCB

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Looks of tonight adjustment.... looks like Cassidy can swap Pasta with Mojo or Heinen

Marchand Bergeron Mojo
Debrusk Krejci Pasta
Heinen Coyle Wagner
Nordstrom Acciari Backes

rangers arent high quality tough opposition but seemed like the lines were ok tonight... I will definitely hope for kuraly to be back for playoffs and replace Nordstrom to give that 4th line an upgrade

should mojo and Heinen flip spots? we know Heinen looked fine with Bergeron/marchand. has he looked as good with coyle? if mojo isnt established with Bergeron yet why not try him at his natural lw spot with coyle… or even at center and let coyle move to wing?

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
rangers arent high quality tough opposition but seemed like the lines were ok tonight... I will definitely hope for kuraly to be back for playoffs and replace Nordstrom to give that 4th line an upgrade

should mojo and Heinen flip spots? we know Heinen looked fine with Bergeron/marchand. has he looked as good with coyle? if mojo isnt established with Bergeron yet why not try him at his natural lw spot with coyle… or even at center and let coyle move to wing?

For whatever reason the Coyle Mojo combo was stopped after one shift I believe

I think they could flip flop (heinen, mojo) but we may see more of Marchand Bergeron Mojo ... as this experiment is new

Heinen and Coyle do have some chemistry. Unfortunately for the line Kuraly is out due to injury - looked awesome (Kuraly scored 2 goals, prior to injury)

Reactions: wintersej

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Ideally

Marchand Bergeron Mojo
Debrusk Krejci Pasta
Heinen Coyle Kuraly
Wagner Acciari Nordstrom

Could be something dangerous once Kuraly returns and hopefully Pasta keeps clicking with Krecji, Debrusk. I think Mojo would find his Mojo playing with Marchand and Bergeron.... np

Reactions: FanSince72

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
I think any proposal to change Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak shouldn't be taken seriously. It is the best line in hockey

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I think any proposal to change Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak shouldn't be taken seriously. It is the best line in hockey

Yes, but by moving Pasta off and playing him with Krejci and Jake it could also be one of the top lines in hockey. Then If they can find the right-winger to go with Bergy and Marchand, whether its Heinen, Coyle or MoJo..... watch-out!!! They could end up having two of the best lines in Hockey.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Yes, but by moving Pasta off and playing him with Krejci and Jake it could also be one of the top lines in hockey. Then If they can find the right-winger to go with Bergy and Marchand, whether its Heinen, Coyle or MoJo..... watch-out!!! They could end up having two of the best lines in Hockey.
I doubt it. Chemistry is a very tricky thing, if you find players have it together you need to keep them together. I remember when everyone thought that Marchand - Bergeron - Eriksson was going to be the best line in the NHL (not hyperbole, the quotes were, "They are such possession monsters! No one will touch the puck!"). What we do know is Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak is the best line in hockey and looks unstoppable.
I just don't get the desire to take the best of something in hockey and replace it with something lesser. The idea should be to find someone, anyone that can service the right wing with Krejci. Now if the team goes cold and needs a shake up, that's a different story, but right now the Bruins are getting nice scoring throughout the line up and Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak are simply killing it out there.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

In case Pasta with Krejci does not work... Cassidy can always press the emergency button and play Pasta back on the 1st line

So its not a huge deal. Also throw off the other team

Dupell6

Jul 5, 2013
Marchand Bergeron Heinen/Backes
Debrusk Krejci Pastrnak
Mojo Coyle Heinen/Backes
Nordstrom Acciari Wagner

I'd try Backes with Marchand and Bergeron for a couple games here down the stretch to see if they can carry him. Also, wouldn't be opposed to playing Kulhman somewhere

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Bergeron and Pasta each have 77 points in 61 games

its too bad they rode the injured list for part of the year or otherwise we could have been looking at three potential 100 point players in the lineup

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Is Johansson any good at left wing? I think the third line would be the best place for him. Johansson-Coyle-Backes?

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Krejci and Marchand have played just about every game this season. Hope they can get some rest down the stretch. Though Marchy will have to hit 100 first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad