Prospect Info: 2018-2019 In The System: Springfield Thunderbirds, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Noel also adds another goal (he's 11+4 in 14 games).
Great night overall for our prospects :)

EDIT: Also, speaking of Springfield... we currently have the second best winning percentage in the league :) (Also second in our division, since the Charlotte Checkers are first). We're also second in our division point-wise but with one game in hand.

Again it's still extremely early but it's good to see this team not effectively eliminating themselves in the first thirteen games like they did last year.

Last edited:

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
How is Hawryluk looking in Springfield? I see he has 9 points (1+8) in 8 games. Has he finally turned the corner? Or is he simply a passenger on a hot team? Who are his frequent linemates?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
How is Hawryluk looking in Springfield? I see he has 9 points (1+8) in 8 games. Has he finally turned the corner? Or is he simply a passenger on a hot team? Who are his frequent linemates?
Good question my metal brotha, Im dying to know how any of these guys look compared to their stats.

All I'm getting is the numbers i can look up myself LOL

Is anyone actually watching our AHL team or...??

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
He’s playing with Borgstrom for sure. They have really good chemistry together.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Thank you Petrovic, Thank you Ekblad, thank you special Team Coaches, thank you forwards cant hit the Net, special thanks to Front Office who get showed again what is the difference play a Season with a Starter or with a Back Up Goal.

Sorry that Season is shit, even if we a slow starter, but what they try to sell us this Time is even worse with all the Talent on this Team and also with all the crap players we stick with.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
In the good news, Denisenko finally played a game today! In the not-so-good-news, he got eight minutes of icetime, had zero SOG and was on ice for one goal against.

Yeah...

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you Petrovic, Thank you Ekblad, thank you special Team Coaches, thank you forwards cant hit the Net, special thanks to Front Office who get showed again what is the difference play a Season with a Starter or with a Back Up Goal.

Sorry that Season is ****, even if we a slow starter, but what they try to sell us this Time is even worse with all the Talent on this Team and also with all the crap players we stick with.
Yes, it's completely impossible for teams in front to have a rough patch. FL is hopelessly behind with five months to go..... May as well just quit now 1/8 of the way thru the season!!
Yeah, they suck ass right now, but, damn!, the quickness of all the bailers going over the side is really upsetting the stability of the lifeboat!

Reactions: CHGoalie27

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Watching Noel play tonight, he just landed a yuuuge open ice hit! Hopefully find a gif of it soon enough.

He skates well for a big guy. Always driving to the net, usually first or second player in the O-zone. Has created 3 separate odd man rushes with his speed and passing ability but receiving player bobbled puck or fanned on the shot. The comparison/projection of Wheeler like player by some experts is starting to come into focus. Hoping for more in the 2nd.

EDIT - Noel with an assist on the 4th goal in a 6-4 loss, deserved another point or two if his teammates could have converted on his setups. He takes and initiates contact well with his big frame, excels at keeping the puck in the O-zone this way. Plan on watching more of his games.

Last edited:

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Watching Noel play tonight, he just landed a yuuuge open ice hit! Hopefully find a gif of it soon enough.

He skates well for a big guy. Always driving to the net, usually first or second player in the O-zone. Has created 3 separate odd man rushes with his speed and passing ability but receiving player bobbled puck or fanned on the shot. The comparison/projection of Wheeler like player by some experts is starting to come into focus. Hoping for more in the 2nd.

-ghoste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad