2018-2019 Around the league thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The Canucks are so bad defensively. For all the nice pieces they have up front, they're so bad on the back end. Have to think they're dreaming of getting Byram on draft day.
Wonder is Juolevi is officially a bust now or he will show up in the NHL one day.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
:hawks

GleefulAgonizingCygnet-size_restricted.gif
Feels so dirty, lol.

Reactions: Avs

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
I am watching Toronto - Tampa...boy...Tampa looks like Soviets when they were joking with their opponents...

Reactions: S E P H

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Minnesota looks pretty desperate against a good Sharks team. It's going to be an uphill climb for sure

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
I am watching Toronto - Tampa...boy...Tampa looks like Soviets when they were joking with their opponents...

Anderson getting run for that 4th goal was comical. Who on earth is making that save?

Also, agreed, Tampa is very good, & clearly dialed in tonight. “Poor” Toronto. :rolleyes:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
What do the Kings do to get out of this? Seems like a lot of their star players are too old to fetch high draft picks.

I think they'll be fine so long as they don't muff the next couple drafts. Honestly, I think Edmonton is in far, far worse shape. There'll likely be an amnesty buyout period soon, and the Kings will take full advantage.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Soooo.... it can't just be me thinking Leon Draisaitl might have a legitimate shot at passing Alex Ovechkin to win the Rocket this season, right?

What an unbelievable shot for his OT winner tonight

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Morgan Reilly called the ref a "****ing F****t"

Not great

The slur was obviously horrible, and I hope he's held accountable, but how about completely giving up on the play and causing a goal against? That's the kind of effort that, if you're not Morgan Rielly, you get benched for the rest of the period. Absolutely disgraceful effort from top-to-bottom.

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
Soooo.... it can't just be me thinking Leon Draisaitl might have a legitimate shot at passing Alex Ovechkin to win the Rocket this season, right?

What an unbelievable shot for his OT winner tonight

But our scouts said he was overpaid and on a bad contract just a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad