2018-2019 Around the league thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
How do the shitesota wild lose all their good players and still win, i am telling you they must bore teams to death when they play agaisnt them only thing i can think of

Reactions: MacBradley

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Today was a great reminder why you can't be a "good" team for only 2/3 of the season. Chicago is likely out, but we are still competing with 4 teams for 2 spots, when we should be competing for a division title.

Reactions: Bubba Thudd

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah that's not happening. I don't see the Avs going 12-5 with unstable goaltending and coaching
Goaltending has been pretty good...but yah 12/17 seems unlikely. But considering we just have to be better than 2 other teams, we may be able to win less games. Haven't had any help over the last couple days.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Goaltending has been pretty good...but yah 12/17 seems unlikely. But considering we just have to be better than 2 other teams, we may be able to win less games. Haven't had any help over the last couple days.
Goaltending has been on and off. Varly was good for 4 or so games then pretty bad the last couple of games, and Bednar has trouble recognizing that. I mean Grubauer should have played again after his shutout. That's why I'm saying its unstable situation with coaching and goaltending, that's why I dont see the Avs beat out 3 teams to make the playoffs

Reactions: Mr Zappalanche
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad