2018-2019 Around the league thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
What's the earliest a team has locked up a playoff spot? Or even presidents trophy?
I'm assuming it was probably Montreal, I think they only had 8 losses one season, and there were less teams, so mathematically less need to be eliminated.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It's going to be very difficult to make the playoffs people. If the Yotes win tonight they'll pass us with the same number of games played.

SuperJoe

Feb 24, 2010
Royal City
It's going to be very difficult to make the playoffs people. If the Yotes win tonight they'll pass us with the same number of games played.

I don't get you man, there's two spots four team, we have to win more than them simple as that and we play Dallas twice, we have I think the easiest schedule so that's that. We still have over 50% according to sports club stats.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
It doesn't matter what the other teams do at this point, it's up to the Avs to win their games. Yotes win they'll jump ahead of the Avs today but the Avs can jump ahead of them tomorrow if they beat the Ducks. If Avs cant beat the Ducks tomorrow, they don't really deserve to be in the playoffs

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
For me this year I'll be ok with making or not making the playoffs. Making it will be nice but let's face it, this team isnt built to win a round yet, so it'll be another early 1st round exit. If they dont make it, they'll have a higher draft pick to go along with the Sens pick.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
So, I’m supposed to be...rooting for Detroit?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad