Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
:ducks + :nashville

giphy.gif

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
For what it's worth, we have the best goal differential among all the competitors for a wild card in the West. And it's worth noting that none of the top 6 teams in the west have a negative goal differential, and the entire rest of the west has a negative. We are -3, Dallas is -6, Minnesota is -16, and the rest are worse than that. Also, given Minny's 5 game losing streak and our game in hand, I think that final wild card spot is ours to lose. I also refuse to acknowledge that Chicago probably has the actual best chance.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Lots of help tonight. A win tomorrow puts us back in WC2 and within 1 point of WC1.

tenor.gif

Doesn't even make sense. We have a game in hand on Minny too.

Bad news is we're tied with three other teams trying to do the same thing, and Anaheim's only two points behind us now too. Gonna be a crazy stretch run.

Last edited:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Another of the green filth's great shitheaps from 2014 is on the move

Hopefully Coyle goes to a team where #3 is unavailable so he has to wear a forward's number

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV

How does one out-tank this?

Some random mixture of Jost, Compher, Greer, Gorque, Dries (why is this guy on the team... Roy had Guenin and Bednar has Dries), Kerfoot, Nieto , Carl, Calvert, and Ghetto.

I’d argue the Avs players overall are worst.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Some random mixture of Jost, Compher, Greer, Gorque, Dries (why is this guy on the team... Roy had Guenin and Bednar has Dries), Kerfoot, Nieto , Carl, Calvert, and Ghetto.

I’d argue the Avs players overall are worst.
Soderberg, Nieto, Calvert, and Compher are better than every single forward not named Draisaitl or Nugent-Hopkins

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Why is Mark Stone so coveted? His numbers aren’t that great.

A point per game winger that is arguably the best defensive/two way winger in the league.

Even without the the playstyle (and his effectiveness), he's still currently 24th in league scoring this year. I don't think it's hard to see why every team in the league would like to have him on their rosters if they could make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad