GDT: 2018-19 Training Camp and Preseason Thread

Which new addition are most looking forward to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Guess I wasn't clear. My mistake. Can't see him signing for 9 million because he's much more valuable than that. He's also being underpaid now. He's going to want to get paid and rightfully so.

Reactions: Postanin CB Ting

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
I found this paragraph especially interesting.

"But the Avalanche have five more years remaining of MacKinnon at an absurdly luxurious $6.3 million annual cap hit. “Best [contract] in the league,” Barrie says. “You don’t get a guy like that for that price. We’ve got to make it work.”

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

"But the Avalanche have five more years remaining of MacKinnon at an absurdly luxurious $6.3 million annual cap hit. “Best [contract] in the league,” Barrie says. “You don’t get a guy like that for that price. We’ve got to make it work.”
Got to make it work.. aka I'll take 5.5m for the next 8 years, Joe. :sarcasm:

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine

Yeah, frankly I feel that most players are buying into what's being built here. Sure, Mack and Barrie will get paid (especially due to past contracts) but I wouldn't be surprised if some of these players ie. Zads, Rants, etc. take somewhat of a home team discount to ensure they have the best possible shot at building a true contender here.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Lmao gave himself the nickname Nate Dogg. I'll bet one of the "questionable songs" Crosby pointed out was by Eminem ft Nate Dogg. Ya'll know the one.
The real reason why Matt wanted to leave was because Nathan took over the music in the room and was playing too much Kodak Black and not enough Kenny Chesney. #Letstalkaboutit

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The real reason why Matt wanted to leave was because Nathan took over the music in the room and was playing too much Kodak Black and not enough Kenny Chesney. #Letstalkaboutit

AngrySlushyBlowfish-size_restricted.gif

vs.

tumblr_n77kdocU6m1sohd5zo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad