Results are only viewable after voting.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Ryan?
Backlund
Bennett?
Janks

Down the middle? No Bueno.
We have this fella named Elias Lindholm who's better at center than Monahan is. That trade would still go down unimpeded.

Gaudreau-Lindholm-Stone

Rest of the roster is identical.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
We have this fella named Elias Lindholm who's better at center than Monahan is. That trade would still go down unimpeded.

Gaudreau-Lindholm-Stone

Rest of the roster is identical.

Not only do we not know if Lindholm will perform as well as a full time C, we’ve shuffled our top line RW over just to add different one. Still an awful idea.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I feel like Smith always plays out of his mind when we go "Good news, it's Smith in net".
Nah man, you should have seen the San Jose fans all before we clinched the pacific. They were going on constantly about how while Jones struggles this year, he is beast in playoffs and smith will single-handedly cost us every playoff game. And yet, his career numbers in the playoffs are insanely good.

Reactions: UncleRisto

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Not only do we not know if Lindholm will perform as well as a full time C, we’ve shuffled our top line RW over just to add different one. Still an awful idea.
He's better in transition, defensively and he's good at faceoffs. The reasoning is that Stone is a better player than either of Lindholm or Monahan and that Monahan to Lindholm would be even or at least closer than Lindholm to Stone.

Lindholm plays center for Monahan half the time anyways I highly doubt he'd struggle playing between a top 5 LW and a top 5 RW.

Reactions: cheechoo

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
Lindholm isn’t a better Center than Monahan until proven otherwise. Also Stone would cost us 9.5M and likely leave us unable to resign a guy like Tkachuk. Glad you aren’t the GM.

Glad you aren't nor will ever be either since you're content with that underachiever crippling our top line

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Kadri got a 5-game suspension

It’s the rest of the first round, aka 3

Twitter is wild right now. Toronto fans say the NHL is racist and then you have dirtbag Boston fans calling him a terrorist

What a time to be alive

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I’ve got mixed feelings about it. The kid is only 19and gives up like 30-40 pounds to Ovi, but he also went looking for it

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I’ve got mixed feelings about it. The kid is only 19and gives up like 30-40 pounds to Ovi, but he also went looking for it
Yeah, I saw another video of it, and it looks like Ovi tried to turn him down at first

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Honestly Duchane is exactly what we need as a top line centre. If we lose round one/or Monahan keeps staying invisible i say trade him and give Duchane a big contract in the summer. Thoughts?

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
It's over. The Jackets make history. They'll be talking about this series for years to come

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
TAMPA IS OUT!

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad