• St Louis Blues

• Dallas Stars

• Colorado Avalanche

Results are only viewable after voting.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
He didn't have hamilton

He didn't also have Aho becoming an elite #1C.
He also didn't have the luxury of getting a top 6 winger for nothing (Rask for Nino).
He also didn't have the luxury of having stable goaltending.
He also didn't have the progression of his D.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Not to take away Avalanche being the better team, but if Grubauer played like he has in this game, there's no way Avalanche would win in 5 games or less. I almost guarantee you it'll go to game 7 in our series.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Not to take away Avalanche being the better team, but if Grubauer played like he has in this game, there's no way Avalanche would win in 5 games or less. I almost guarantee you it'll go to game 7 in our series.

Grubauer doesn’t get enough credit. He was easily a major reason why the Flames couldn’t get more than a win. If the Flames score in one of those OT’s, it’s a new ball game. That series was a goaltending battle, and Smith got shelled. One is bound to go in.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Grubauer doesn’t get enough credit. He was easily a major reason why the Flames couldn’t get more than a win. If the Flames score in one of those OT’s, it’s a new ball game. That series was a goaltending battle, and Smith got shelled. One is bound to go in.

Yup Avs were clearly the better team for the most parts, but Grubauer was also excellent. Even last night when Grubauer again didn't play nearly as well as he had against us, yet the Avs won. If he played the way he's played against the Sharks thus far, Flames would have won both game 2 and 4.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Bruins vs Sharks or Blues Final would be alright with me. Wouldn't really hate to see the Hurricanes there either I guess. Sick of the Colorado MacKinnons though, I hope they lose tonight.

Reactions: SmellOfVictory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad