• St Louis Blues

• Dallas Stars

• Colorado Avalanche

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Kadri gets out of the box and gets hit by Debrusk.

Is it kneeing or a hit?

It's similar to Giordano's hit on Fowler a couple of years ago. DeBrusk is just going for a hit, and Kadri's attempt to dodge it results in the knee-on-knee collision. You can't give a guy a penalty for using good form in a body-check.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
My opinion is Kadri tried at the last second to go around Debrusk and misjudged time and space and got caught in a bad situation. Nothing Debrusk could have done to avoid.

Twitter blew up with Leafs fans crying though.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Welp, at least this year the Leafs are only losing their third-line centre for 3+ games instead of a top-sixer.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Idc wtf happens to us, but the lightning being swept would be glorious. ****s up my bracket, but man the laughs we will all get. :laugh:
I think you'll find roughly 95% of brackets will break if Tampa gets swept lol

I worry about the Flames, of course, but the schadenfreude derived from seeing Tampa doing even worse is admittedly a pretty great feeling :laugh:

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I think you'll find roughly 95% of brackets will break if Tampa gets swept lol

I worry about the Flames, of course, but the schadenfreude derived from seeing Tampa doing even worse is admittedly a pretty great feeling :laugh:
I like to think the hockey gods are punishing their current core for stealing a cup in 2004

Reactions: Gettin Iggy With It

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Well there goes the bracket I never bothered making.

The Lightning getting swept after the season they just had...that's one for the ages.

People will talk about this one for... 10-15 years.
You'll always hear it when teams are having great regular seasons: "But do they have it when it matters? Recall the 2019 Tampa Bay Lightning, they tied an NHL record only to be swept in round 1 of the playoffs."

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Just think about all the records that Tampa set this season. They have a chance to tie the record for lowest number of playoff wins in a season all-time and add to the list.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Wish we got Stone :(
I suggested a Monahan for Stone swap last year and I would still have done that. He ended up getting traded for an A prospect and a 2nd, no offense to Treliving but if we would've been able to sign him no prospect should've been off the table.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I suggested a Monahan for Stone swap last year and I would still have done that. He ended up getting traded for an A prospect and a 2nd, no offense to Treliving but if we would've been able to sign him no prospect should've been off the table.

Ryan?
Backlund
Bennett?
Janks

Down the middle? No Bueno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad