Speculation: 2018-19 Roster Thread III

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Let's hope he doesn't follow Napoli's career path. Scoiscia/Murray trades him away and then he comes back to repeatedly haunt the Angels/Ducks.
Yeah i hope so to. Like Naps his defense isn't his strong area.
For the first time in a century the city of Anaheim doesn't have Scioscia or Carlyle coaching an Anaheim team. Somewhere Mike & Randy are fishing & talking about the glory days of 80s hockey/baseball.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Lindholm-Manson
Fowler-Holzer
Del Zotto-Sustr.

Great tank defense.

If Guhle is coming up, I can't imagine that he won't be in the lineup tomorrow. Also, Manson-Lindholm gonna be dead by the end of the year logging Suter-type minutes, that amounts to cruel and unusual punishment.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
If Guhle is coming up, I can't imagine that he won't be in the lineup tomorrow. Also, Manson-Lindholm gonna be dead by the end of the year logging Suter-type minutes, that amounts to cruel and unusual punishment.
Who said he was coming up? BUF fans say his game is regressing. It's not like we don't have enough healthy bodies between here and SD.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Just wondering what do the sabres have with Montour ? His recent play and Upside?
Has a great shot and terrific offensive tools. He is an adventure in his own zone and makes poor decisions fairly often. Works really hard and doesn't back down from forwards with size.

Top potential is a 50+ point top four dman.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
what i don't get is that Guhle is a LHD. do we have any good RHD prospects close to replacing montour?
Nope, not really. I wonder if Welinksi still has a future with us.

I think the only RHD we have in the system is Hunter Drew.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Thinking this gets addressed with our 2nd first.
But you have to ice a team next season and we need a 2nd pairing RHD. It means we're probably signing someone or trading for one. There is no way they actually plan on Guhle or Larsson playing their offside as rookies.

Or as @Static said, maybe Welinski is back in the mix

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
But you have to ice a team next season and we need a 2nd pairing RHD. It means we're probably signing someone or trading for one. There is no way they actually plan on Guhle or Larsson playing their offside as rookies.

Or as @Static said, maybe Welinski is back in the mix

They’ve been playing Del Zotto on his right side and he’s been getting plenty of minutes. I wonder if Murray is considering extending him. I sure as hell hope not but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad