Speculation: 2018-19 Roster Thread III

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Perry looks more active than pre injury but I haven`t seen much games lately. Is that true?

nilssont

May 27, 2007
Mye well im bored.
Heres what id do at the TDL.
Move Silf for a 1st.
And at the summer, move Fowler to Detroit for AA or Mantha and some pick of some sort.
Sign a cheap #5 dman (Jordie Benn)? Lol
Next season
Raks-Getz-Kase
Ritchie-Rico-Sprong
Mantha/AA-Steel-Perry
Jones/Comtois-Rowney-Terry
Grant 13th Forward

Kesler and Eaves LTIR (I hope)

Lindholm-Montour
Larsson/Mahura-Manson
Benn-Dotchin

Gibson
Miller/Boyle/Igor Bobkov/Timo Pielmier/Dan Ellis/Shtalenkov/

Adds a bit of cal relief aswell.
Eakins HC

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Mye well im bored.
Heres what id do at the TDL.
Move Silf for a 1st.
And at the summer, move Fowler to Detroit for AA or Mantha and some pick of some sort.
Sign a cheap #5 dman (Jordie Benn)? Lol
Next season
Raks-Getz-Kase
Ritchie-Rico-Sprong
Mantha/AA-Steel-Perry
Jones/Comtois-Rowney-Terry
Grant 13th Forward

Kesler and Eaves LTIR (I hope)

Lindholm-Montour
Larsson/Mahura-Manson
Benn-Dotchin

Gibson
Miller/Boyle/Igor Bobkov/Timo Pielmier/Dan Ellis/Shtalenkov/

Adds a bit of cal relief aswell.
Eakins HC
Im going to assume we get hughes or dach/Turcotte, also going to assume we don't move fowler for AA/Mantha and instead move fowler for a lesser dmen + pick(lets say Timmins + colorados 1st top 10 protected for fowler). Timmins is a RHD, plays with a big of edge to his game, 2way guy who battles hard in front of net/along boards. He had an injury last season which hurt his development, but I think hed be a great add for us if were going a semi get young/fast route.

Rakell- Getz - Terry
Ritchie- Hughes - Kase (if not hughes then Steel, and let dach/Turcotte/newhook or whoever continue to develop)
Comtois- Henrique- Sprong
Jones - Rowney/Grant- Perry

Lindholm - Montour
Mahura - Manson
Larsson - Timmins

Gibson,
back up doesn't really matter too much, but id hope miller has another year in him.

Top line: lot of creative players, hopefully having terry and getzlaf controlling the puck allows rakell to become the goal scorer he was previous 2 years.

2nd line: Ritchie/kase have shown chemistry together, Ritchie can protect whichever young center we have rolling between them. Ritchie and kase work well along the boards and winning puck battles... I think its the perfect line for a young center to come up with.

3rd line- comtois can be a menace on the forecheck, Henrique is another guy that finds the puck, and sprong just got to keep doing what he is doing.

4th line- basically an energy line, but I think perry and jones will give it a little offensive jolt.

Also not super opposed to trading Henrique if the value is there... I still think kossila is a nhl player and deserves more of a shot at the nhl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaheim4ever

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Perry has looked like one of our best players

Reactions: paine

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Im going to assume we get hughes or dach/Turcotte, also going to assume we don't move fowler for AA/Mantha and instead move fowler for a lesser dmen + pick(lets say Timmins + colorados 1st top 10 protected for fowler). Timmins is a RHD, plays with a big of edge to his game, 2way guy who battles hard in front of net/along boards. He had an injury last season which hurt his development, but I think hed be a great add for us if were going a semi get young/fast route.

Rakell- Getz - Terry
Ritchie- Hughes - Kase (if not hughes then Steel, and let dach/Turcotte/newhook or whoever continue to develop)
Comtois- Henrique- Sprong
Jones - Rowney/Grant- Perry

Lindholm - Montour
Mahura - Manson
Larsson - Timmins

Gibson,
back up doesn't really matter too much, but id hope miller has another year in him.

Top line: lot of creative players, hopefully having terry and getzlaf controlling the puck allows rakell to become the goal scorer he was previous 2 years.

2nd line: Ritchie/kase have shown chemistry together, Ritchie can protect whichever young center we have rolling between them. Ritchie and kase work well along the boards and winning puck battles... I think its the perfect line for a young center to come up with.

3rd line- comtois can be a menace on the forecheck, Henrique is another guy that finds the puck, and sprong just got to keep doing what he is doing.

4th line- basically an energy line, but I think perry and jones will give it a little offensive jolt.

Also not super opposed to trading Henrique if the value is there... I still think kossila is a nhl player and deserves more of a shot at the nhl.
I like that 4th line alot. I mean Perry & his son on the same line is gonna be alot of fun to watch & its the kind of line that can help him rebuild his confidence in his shot.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Looking forward to having a coach that actually makes regular updates about what the hell is going on. Carlyle was silent outside of post game interviews.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Who does he replace from yesterday's lineup? Rowney or Shore it seems
Shore hopefully & honestly i hope Shore gets traded for a pick.
They can't run an effective shutdown line since Kesler fell off a cliff, they likely trade Silf & could trade the guy they got in return for Cogs (Shore). I prefer having a LW like Jones on the roster over Shore.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
With Bob in this mode, every call up has me twitching thinking there's trade implications. Like Terry being called up to ease him back in, in lieu of a Silfverberg trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->