2018-19 Roster talk; Part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
I can't wait to see TK and that speed neutralized by Lappy by sitting back with no pressure on opponents.

what's the over/under on games before TK is demoted to the 4th line for not being safe enough?

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
I'm ok with TK on the PK (rhymes for days, son) provided that he earns it the old fashioned way.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Nothing would make them happier than to turn him into a Rinaldo-type player.

They don't want scoring. They want to suck all the skill right out of him.
I know the hatred for hakstol is off the charts. But even that this thought is in is head has to be considered a good thing. Let’s see where it goes.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
ok, so last year people were rightfully upset that TK got screwed by Hakstol in terms of playing time and responsiblity.

And he's giving him a chance to kill penalties. And people are complaining????

Philadelphia fans?????

Just like I don't understand the whining by philadelphia fans (in general) over the Phillies. They were at the bottom of the league for 5-6 yrs. This season they contended for the division title, missed the playoffs and people are trashing the organization. No progress was made this season apparently.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Last season Nico Hischier, #1 pick, played 13:44 ES, 2:02 PP, 0:34 PK
TK 13:29 ES, 1:24 PP
Now TK was awful on the PP, 2.1 GF/60, which is bottom of the barrel scoring.
I think we can all agree that Nico is hands down more talented than TK.

HammerTime44

Flyers-Phillies-Packers-LH44
Feb 11, 2014
Philadelphia
ok, so last year people were rightfully upset that TK got screwed by Hakstol in terms of playing time and responsiblity.

And he's giving him a chance to kill penalties. And people are complaining????

Philadelphia fans?????

Just like I don't understand the whining by philadelphia fans (in general) over the Phillies. They were at the bottom of the league for 5-6 yrs. This season they contended for the division title, missed the playoffs and people are trashing the organization. No progress was made this season apparently.
It's not Philadelphia if the fans aren't complaining.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I think Lindblom would be a better PK option than TK, but they may as well try him in preseason I guess.

NHL.com - Stats

Couturier
Laughton
Raffl
Giroux
Simmonds
Lehtera
Leier

It’s not a given that the bottom two guys will actually be on the roster, so they need to look at their options.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
What does the 1st and 2nd PK units look like this season.

I would like to see

Couturier-Raffl
Provorov-Gudas

Laughton-Lindblom
Sanheim/Hagg-MacDonald

Giroux-Simmonds/Konecny as the extra forwards

Ghost could be a good option, but I’m trying to be realistic given HakLap are still in charge of the PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad