NBA 2018-19 Regular Season Thread Part II

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Giannis is far and away the better player and should win MVP.
tenor.gif

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Giannis is far and away the better player and should win MVP.

Rubbish. People act like all Harden does is hoist up 3s and shoot free throws on nonexistent fouls. You do realize Harden is 7th in NBA in assists and 2nd in steals per game. Highest PPG since Michael Jordan in 86/87. Almost 7 rebs per game is pretty impressive for a guard.

Reactions: Duke33

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Doc Rivers has taken his 0 All Star team of players to a playoff spot. Clippers since the trade deadline are 15-5.

I’ve said this before, his best coaching work since he won the championship..

I thought they were a lock for bottom-10. He's done a fantastic job.

Reactions: Stylizer1

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Doc Rivers has taken his 0 All Star team of players to a playoff spot. Clippers since the trade deadline are 15-5.

yeah this clippers squad is a classic example of how important coaching and chemistry are

pretty amazing how they're still playing well despite trading away their best player

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Rubbish. People act like all Harden does is hoist up 3s and shoot free throws on nonexistent fouls. You do realize Harden is 7th in NBA in assists and 2nd in steals per game. Highest PPG since Michael Jordan in 86/87. Almost 7 rebs per game is pretty impressive for a guard.

Yeah and like I said a week or so ago when watching him live you can really see the beating he takes on a nightly basis too. He earns those free throw trips that's for sure.

I do think Giannis is pretty good though, probably Harden's biggest challenger to the MVP for sure. I also agree with Stephen A Smith about as often as the sun rises in the West, but I did agree with what he said a day or so ago that Harden would be a megastar and MVP candidate on any team, while Giannis, while certainly very good, is probably more of an MVP candidate due to the excellent coaching he's getting in Milwaukee.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

Gotta eat crow myself. Called them a fluke up until the trade deadline, then thought they we're for sure done after it. They proved me (and a lot of others) wrong.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Its certainly helped rebuild his rep after the failure of the Lob City era.

devin booker is a stud. hate to see him playing for nothing in phoenix

They'll be good very soon. Booker/Ayton are really good building blocks.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Its certainly helped rebuild his rep after the failure of the Lob City era.

They'll be good very soon. Booker/Ayton are really good building blocks.

I think Doc just strictly coaching has helped him revive himself. With Lawrence Franks and Jerry West doing management things for the Clippers, he can just concentrate on one thing

Reactions: Avs_19 and Voight

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Typical Boston.

Remember when Joel Ward scored the gw ot goal in game 7? Twitter was a nightmare.

Expectations. Golden State is supposed to be great and the Clippers were supposed to be a lottery team.
Worst fans in NA sports. Red Sox last team to integrate, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad