NBA 2018-19 Regular Season Thread Part II

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The East is so bad once again outside of the top five teams. The Heat are 20-20 and moved into 6th place with their win last night. That record would put them in 11th in the West.

My guy Justise Winslow is coming along though. Averaging 15 pts, 5.5 reb, and 6 ast since becoming the starting PG. Shooting 36% from three on the season as well.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Another boring triple double for Harden.
Harden is already 38th all time in free throw attempts. He's one of seven players in the top-100 to make that list while having played less than 25,000 career minutes. The only other active player with less than 25,000 minutes on that list is Steph Curry - he's 100th.

Yeah, he's a boring player.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Harden is already 38th all time in free throw attempts. He's one of seven players in the top-100 to make that list while having played less than 25,000 career minutes. The only other active player with less than 25,000 minutes on that list is Steph Curry - he's 100th.

Harden is already 13th all time in 3pts made. He's above Bron/Kobe/Durant/Klay.

Reactions: Ivan13

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don't think it has to be either or with Harden. He can be both entertaining and boring at times. Watching him hunt fouls in the lane or flop isn't very fun but he also makes a ton of great offensive plays every game that aren't boring at all.

His latest run without CP3 has just been ridiculous and one of the best stretches in recent memory. You also have to wonder how much this is going to hurt in the playoffs because we've seen him gas out a few times.

Reactions: The Night King

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't think it has to be either or with Harden. He can be both entertaining and boring at times. Watching him hunt fouls in the lane or flop isn't very fun but he also makes a ton of great offensive plays every game that aren't boring at all.

His latest run without CP3 has just been ridiculous and one of the best stretches in recent memory. You also have to wonder how much this is going to hurt in the playoffs because we've seen him gas out a few times.
This is pretty much my stance on him. Like I've said before, he's an extremely effective offensive player and he does have entertaining aspects to his game, but when he hunts for fouls constantly, especially so far away from the basket, it's insanely boring and slows the game down a ton. He's been doing it less with CP3 out lately.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Not bad for a mental headcase.

The joke is on you Atlanta and Sacramento .
to be fair Bagley is looking really good with only about 20 min a night. They had Bogdan so made more sense on paper for better or worse
Atlanta will have a decent first from that and I think they knew what they were getting themselves into....Trae is a project and has looked pretty trash but has also flashed a pretty nice ceiling.

Of course Doncic is legit AF and it's deff looking like a much better draft class than last year.

Reactions: Gecklund

senators101

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
36 points on his own in a half... Not boring.

tumblr_p4xo0s5owr1u2klrwo2_400.gif

Not boring.

Reactions: darko

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
36 points on his own in a half... Not boring.

tumblr_p4xo0s5owr1u2klrwo2_400.gif

Not boring.
He's taken 59 more free throws than the next closest player this season.

Also, since 2012-2013 in terms of individual seasons, Harden has finished with 6 of the top 11 FTA seasons. The only other player with more than one is Kevin Durant.

Boring player, but extremely effective player.

senators101

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
He's taken 59 more free throws than the next closest player this season.

Also, since 2012-2013 in terms of individual seasons, Harden has finished with 6 of the top 11 FTA seasons. The only other player with more than one is Kevin Durant.

Boring player, but extremely effective player.
He's at 452 attempts, Embiid is at 408, so 44 difference. He's got 179 more points than the guy in second and has made 27 more 3's than the guy in second.
- He's number 4 in total assists
- Number 3 in total steals

There's nothing boring about any of this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->