NBA 2018-19 Regular Season Thread Part II

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I posted something similar on the Arizona Coyotes forum, but the Suns set the franchise record with their 16th straight loss. And I don't know when a win is coming.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Buddy missed the tying shot (despite bogdanovic being WIDE open for a game winning 3), so the Warriors won by 2.

Warriors went 4-0 vs the Kings this year, but only won those 4 by a total of 12 points. Hope they learn from these games.

Sep 19, 2008
Buddy missed the tying shot (despite bogdanovic being WIDE open for a game winning 3), so the Warriors won by 2.

Warriors went 4-0 vs the Kings this year, but only won those 4 by a total of 12 points. Hope they learn from these games.
i'm still stunned Sacramento is good with only one good player (fox)

Somehow they are better than the Lakers and it has been a very long time since that happened (2004)

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
i'm still stunned Sacramento is good with only one good player (fox)

Somehow they are better than the Lakers and it has been a very long time since that happened (2004)

They clearly have more than one good player. Apart from Fox (who may very well end up being the best of them), Hield, Bagley, Bogdonavich, and Barnes are all good players.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bagley has been really good since coming back from injury and that's while not starting or getting a ton of minutes in some of those games. If everything keeps trending in this direction, they could have a great 1-2 punch with him and Fox and then a few good pieces surrounding them. They're a fun team to watch and I'd love to see them in the playoffs.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I posted something similar on the Arizona Coyotes forum, but the Suns set the franchise record with their 16th straight loss. And I don't know when a win is coming.

Psh, 16 losses. What a pathetic franchise record. Talk to me when you've got 18 straight...:cry:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Given our upcoming schedule, Phoenix could break the Knicks' streak. (I'm assuming you're talking about New York's recent slide.)

Sixers lost 18 straight at the start of the year a few years ago. But that was only part of a 27 game losing streak that started the previous season. So all this is just little league stuff right now. :sarcasm:

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Given our upcoming schedule, Phoenix could break the Knicks' streak. (I'm assuming you're talking about New York's recent slide.)

True. If we hadn’t played the hawks, who knows when our streak would have ended.

Why are you guys so bad? Is it all the lack of a PG? Or is building a defense around Ayton & Booker turning out to be harder than folks realized?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
That Kings team is 1 I hope sneaks into the playoffs. Fox may be their best player but they're more than him.

IMO Bagley is their best player but Fox and Buddy are pretty good too. I too hope they sneak into playoffs. Don't give them much of a chance against GS tbh, probably a sweep.

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
Markkanen = clutch.
He honestly should've missed them lol, the Bulls need to keep losing so they can get Zion or RJ. I hope Chi-town can get back into contention asap as I'll always have a soft spot for them due to their 90's dynasty and D-Rose being of my fav players out there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad