NBA 2018-19 Regular Season Thread Part II

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I just flipped just in time for the 3 point shootout, and I have to say right now the 3 Point Shootout is the best skills event of any all star game. I guess it helps when the NBA is a 3 point shooting league.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I just flipped just in time for the 3 point shootout, and I have to say right now the 3 Point Shootout is the best skills event of any all star game. I guess it helps when the NBA is a 3 point shooting league.

Yeah, I like the 3 pt shooting. Great shooting by Steph and Buddy. Harris too.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Props to Joe Harris. That 26 in the final round really put the heat on the other 2. Look at him. He knows he just beat the GOAT.

Fun stuff!

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
They really should switch the order and have the 3-point Contest last. These dunkers are weak, and frankly the crowd came to watch Steph, Dirk et al anyways. Not to mention, the NBA is all about the 3-pointer nowadays.

That said Zion could bring the house down next year.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
They really should switch the order and have the 3-point Contest last. These dunkers are weak, and frankly the crowd came to watch Steph, Dirk et al anyways. Not to mention, the NBA is all about the 3-pointer nowadays.

That said Zion could bring the house down next year.

Yeah, the three point contest is the best part now. The LaVine vs. Gordon year was the exception.

They really need Zion to enter and try to save it next year. Tonight might've been the worst yet.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Evidently they got rid of the shooting stars contest? What was their first event. I've been hoping the NHL would have something like the Shooting Stars event, yet the NBA got rid of it? Why?

Apr 28, 2010
Very entertaining 1st half even without the defense.. lol

Dirk made three 3pointers and that Giannis dunk from Steph.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->